How Are You Feeling? (cont'd)

TronRP

Feeling FRUSTRATED AND SAD!
I had hoped today would be the last one re: my legal troubles.  But... everything got delayed by a MONTH!  Next big court date: Oct. 2nd.  On the upside, we're asking to have the "gag rule" lifted so I can at least talk to my love.  I hope it happens.....and soon. <sigh>

9 hours ago, Stu said:

I had hoped today would be the last one re: my legal troubles.  But... everything got delayed by a MONTH!  Next big court date: Oct. 2nd.  On the upside, we're asking to have the "gag rule" lifted so I can at least talk to my love.  I hope it happens.....and soon. <sigh>

Really hope it works out. 

I am exhausted in a good way.  Just got back in from handling a power outage that DTE says was caused by an "imaginary" tree, taking care of all the fur babies, making dinner and getting everyone fed.

The only downside to the day was arriving at court to end up with having a new court date set for September 30 at 9:00am to finalize this Fiduciary situation.  I was so upset to the point that I had to take the stairs to calm down.  Fortunately, the courtroom was on the 12th floor, so by the time I reached the lobby exit, I was done with my 12 flight rant. 

Now I'm just ready to get some sleep and start again tomorrow. 

11 hours ago, Stu said:

~~~~~

I am so rooting for you.  I feel they went too far with this entire situation, and for some reason, decided to use you and Moe as an example to prove they had the power to do whatever they wanted.  Ganbare!!!

large.5a9a0c768d08b_SendingaHug030218.jpg

11 hours ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

I am so rooting for you.  I feel they went too far with this entire situation, and for some reason, decided to use you and Moe as an example to prove they had the power to do whatever they wanted.  Ganbare!!!

large.5a9a0c768d08b_SendingaHug030218.jpg

Thanks, Tron.  All I do is worry about how she is feeling, how she is getting things done (or not).  They force me to stay away, despite my hollering that she's still handicapped, still has no help at all.  I feel like she's getting the brunt of it, all because they disapprove of our "relationship."  Now I have to sit around for another month.  SMH.

10 hours ago, Stu said:

Thanks, Tron.  All I do is worry about how she is feeling, how she is getting things done (or not).  They force me to stay away, despite my hollering that she's still handicapped, still has no help at all.  I feel like she's getting the brunt of it, all because they disapprove of our "relationship."  Now I have to sit around for another month.  SMH.

~~~~~

It just seems like this a form of discrimination that should be taking to court as a case itself.  Something is just not right here how this situation was handled.  It makes me feel like strangling someone in the legal field because it is reminiscent of the same shady approach that almost made us lose the Monchichis.  I just wish I knew what could be done. 

:grouphug

On 9/5/2019 at 10:18 PM, TronRP said:

~~~~~

It just seems like this a form of discrimination that should be taking to court as a case itself.  Something is just not right here how this situation was handled.  It makes me feel like strangling someone in the legal field because it is reminiscent of the same shady approach that almost made us lose the Monchichis.  I just wish I knew what could be done. 

:grouphug

Absolutely.  Trouble is, this is all very expensive.  My lawyer is taking payments, but I will run through everything I have very shortly.  Right now my focus is on getting the hard no contact lifted so that we can at least talk.  That has been the absolute worst part of it.

8 hours ago, Stu said:

Absolutely.  Trouble is, this is all very expensive.  My lawyer is taking payments, but I will run through everything I have very shortly.  Right now my focus is on getting the hard no contact lifted so that we can at least talk.  That has been the absolute worst part of it.

~~~~~

How much is your lawyer charging?  It would be nice if we could start a fee collection or something like a funding page to help you out.

Not sure yet.  It's basically a running tab.  If it goes to trial, it'll be a lot more.  Thus far, I'm out about $1K.  Plus, they put me on a tether so I can't visit Moe.  (True story.)  They're charging ME $300/month for it.  Any help would be amazing, but my bigger concern is Moe.  She has no one.  😞

14 minutes ago, Stu said:

Not sure yet.  It's basically a running tab.  If it goes to trial, it'll be a lot more.  Thus far, I'm out about $1K.  Plus, they put me on a tether so I can't visit Moe.  (True story.)  They're charging ME $300/month for it.  Any help would be amazing, but my bigger concern is Moe.  She has no one.  😞

~~~~~

Growing up, we used to make jokes about Centerline being Motorcycle Shops and Tattoo Parlors.  Now I'm freaked out about their "justice" system.

:sofa:

4 minutes ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

Growing up, we used to make jokes about Centerline being Motorcycle Shops and Tattoo Parlors.  Now I'm freaked out about their "justice" system.

:sofa:

It's this one overzealous cop who is trying to connect dots that never should've been connected.  It's all suspicion, accusation and innuendo.  But they seem determined to push it all the way.  They have endless resources.  I do not.

9 minutes ago, Moe Falcon said:

My chest aches for missing my love. If you don't know the Shakespean drama.. ask Tron. I am home after a week in the nuthouse. I am sick of ugly crying. One way or another this chapter is coming to a close.

~~~~~

Hopefully it comes to close in a very positive manner...no Shakespearean tragedies here...please...😅

• TronRP pinned this topic