How Are You Feeling? (cont'd)

TronRP

4 hours ago, Raven Orlock said:

I had arm surgery back on June 24th to reattach my right bicep tendon to my arm. I was in a cast for a couple weeks followed by physical therapy. My arm's motion is 100% back but I can't flex a muscle. 

In addition, my hands hurt, especially the left one where I jacked up my thumb on the same trip where my right bicep ripped. 

Oh, and I am depressed too. I restart mental therapy tomorrow. 

~~~~~

large.593221eca4c5e_SendingPositiveVibesYourWay060217.jpg

2 hours ago, Stu said:

Might be something I can do about that.  :)

~~~~~

I was so exhausted when I got back in that I had to rest up before I could stretch and then do a deep tissue massage.  Fortunately, I'm doing much better now.  But thank you for the offer.  😁

9 hours ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

I was so exhausted when I got back in that I had to rest up before I could stretch and then do a deep tissue massage.  Fortunately, I'm doing much better now.  But thank you for the offer.  😁

Any time!

Looks like our dryer is dying.  It was given to me used but has lasted about 6 years for me.  If it does we are screwed.  Can't even afford a refurb dryer from a local shop right now, the girls start school so money is going for school outfits and school supplies.  At least the school gives the kids breakfast and lunch.

5 hours ago, Draco1958 said:

Looks like our dryer is dying.  It was given to me used but has lasted about 6 years for me.  If it does we are screwed.  Can't even afford a refurb dryer from a local shop right now, the girls start school so money is going for school outfits and school supplies.  At least the school gives the kids breakfast and lunch.

~~~~~

Dude...Moe gave me her appliances once I moved her into her new home.  They are still in her garage because I didn't have a place for them as of yet.  I have a washer and dryer over there and I would be more than happy to let you have what will work for you.  If you want them, we would have to make arrangements on getting them moved.

😁

I'm feeling like people may be thinking I'm avoiding them, but I let everyone know that things were about to get busy for me.  My days are currently filled with Appointments, Errands and getting kids ready for Back to School.  My nights are basically passout time.  I don't even fall asleep anymore...just hit Futon and lights out...

28 minutes ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

Dude...Moe gave me her appliances once I moved her into her new home.  They are still in her garage because I didn't have a place for them as of yet.  I have a washer and dryer over there and I would be more than happy to let you have what will work for you.  If you want them, we would have to make arrangements on getting them moved.

😁

I'll let Ian and Noelle know, they are working on this together.  I'll have Ian message you here when they figure out their availability and yours.

9 minutes ago, TronRP said:

I'm feeling like people may be thinking I'm avoiding them, but I let everyone know that things were about to get busy for me.  My days are currently filled with Appointments, Errands and getting kids ready for Back to School.  My nights are basically passout time.  I don't even fall asleep anymore...just hit Futon and lights out...

We understand.  It's just that we miss your's and Trene's smiling faces.  And I miss teasing you.  And mom Trene telling me to behave with that looks she gives me.  LOL

So tired, but happy I was there to talk Trene through the seizure that was sparked by the EEG.  It felt good to hang out and watch TV with her after we got back even though at times, I could barely keep my eyes open and also fell asleep twice.

Like crawling into a hole and bawling my eyes out. 

Story Time: Dad got lung cancer a couple/three years ago (smoking) and was in remission. I believe (hasn't been proven false otherwise) that some of the cancer spread to his brain (three tumors) and those had been treated with a gamma knife radiation. The last treatment aggro'ed one of the tumors. And it had been a ... slow downhill slide up to about a few weeks ago. I wanna say easily three weeks ago, you could've walked into his room and have a full conversation with him. Today (last time I saw him), he wasn't coherent at all. Though there were a few bits that sounded like something, but hard to make out. I come back from dropping my brother (not family, but family) at home cuz both the sister and mother messaged me (while at work) saying "You should go see him; he's not doing well." So, I get said brother, go see dad, and come back and hang at the house. I get back to the house and the sister tells me that dad's gone. 

51 minutes ago, NocteSpiritus said:

Like crawling into a hole and bawling my eyes out. 

Story Time: Dad got lung cancer a couple/three years ago (smoking) and was in remission. I believe (hasn't been proven false otherwise) that some of the cancer spread to his brain (three tumors) and those had been treated with a gamma knife radiation. The last treatment aggro'ed one of the tumors. And it had been a ... slow downhill slide up to about a few weeks ago. I wanna say easily three weeks ago, you could've walked into his room and have a full conversation with him. Today (last time I saw him), he wasn't coherent at all. Though there were a few bits that sounded like something, but hard to make out. I come back from dropping my brother (not family, but family) at home cuz both the sister and mother messaged me (while at work) saying "You should go see him; he's not doing well." So, I get said brother, go see dad, and come back and hang at the house. I get back to the house and the sister tells me that dad's gone. 

~~~~~

large.Everyone_needs_a_Hug_071815.jpg

• TronRP pinned this topic