What Are You Thinking? (cont'd)

TronRP

On 6/26/2023 at 11:24 AM, SlavicGoth said:

I want to be back in my bed with my fan blowing on me. I dont have any energy left from the weekend 

22 hours ago, Scary Guy said:

Fuck fans.  Get you one of them portable A/C units!

These things are awesome, though I'm leaving mine off until 7PM when the "premium hours" end.  DTE can go "service" itself.

~~~~~

YES!

All you need is a window and an outlet.

We live by The Portable A/C.

🧊💨😊

Time to write some letters.

I've been billed $1200 in taxes for a nonexistent house on a vacant lot and a $222 water bill for the same nonexistent dwelling.  Someone, not me, is about to have a bad day in the most politest way possible.

Just now, TronRP said:

Time to write some letters.

I've been billed $1200 in taxes for a nonexistent house on a vacant lot and a $222 water bill for the same nonexistent dwelling.  Someone, not me, is about to have a bad day in the most politest way possible.

~~~~~

Due to the letter I wrote to the Office of the Assessor earlier this year, my land deed and the assessor review prove that there is no house there to be repossessed due to delinquent taxes.  And the lot has been reclassified to "Vacant" as of February 2023.

9 minutes ago, WhiteLines said:

75 northbound through Detroit was a slaughterhouse this evening. I finally made it back.

~~~~~

Yikes!

I-75 in rush hour traffic through Downtown Detroit is something I wouldn't even wish on an enemy.

1 hour ago, NocteSpiritus said:

Heard its more smoke from the Canadian fires.

I was just getting ready to ask what's wrong with y'alls skies. I swear it wasn't like that when I left a few days ago

3 hours ago, WhiteLines said:

75 northbound through Detroit was a slaughterhouse this evening. I finally made it back.

I dropped off a friend at his place in Detroit and took John R. North.  Really happy I made that decision now.

2 hours ago, NocteSpiritus said:

Heard its more smoke from the Canadian fires.

Exactly that.  I think it was a combination of that and being overcast with clouds.  Very cool in a cyberpunk aspect, but very bad for one's respiratory system.  I didn't notice because my parents smoked forever but my friend was getting wrecked by it.

Apparently the next day after I drove ol' Rob back to where he resides in WV, his family took him to be looked at and as it turns out he had a large tumor in the front of his brain which was the cause of his disorientation. He got flown by life flight to a larger hospital for surgery. 

40 minutes ago, WhiteLines said:

Apparently the next day after I drove ol' Rob back to where he resides in WV, his family took him to be looked at and as it turns out he had a large tumor in the front of his brain which was the cause of his disorientation. He got flown by life flight to a larger hospital for surgery. 

~~~~~

Dude!

You were definitely his lifeline. 

1 hour ago, TronRP said:

I can't believe how hard I passed out this afternoon.

Eat the wrong brownie?  (sorry, inside joke from an earlier conversation on... stuff.)

You push yourself extremely hard from what I can tell.  You more than deserved the rest I'm sure.

1 minute ago, Scary Guy said:

Eat the wrong brownie?  (sorry, inside joke from an earlier conversation on... stuff.)

You push yourself extremely hard from what I can tell.  You more than deserved the rest I'm sure.

~~~~~

🤣

I also have an "inside joke" about a brownie...lol.

I'm thinking I had a great time last friday at Misty's son's party and then with Tron and Tammy at karaoke. 

It was so odd to have my purse checked to go into a private karaoke joint. Especially in my envelope on a string. Lol.