What Are You Thinking? (cont'd)

TronRP

21 hours ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

In my experience, if the individual is light skinned or can "pass", there is a fear of taking away their Constitutional rights without legal justification.  However, if the individual is dark skinned or of a known specific nationality, they are a candidate for "shoot on sight", by citizens, in self-defenses.

20 hours ago, Scary Guy said:

I've always been told to just let them violate the law and fight it in court.  It's crazy to me that it isn't an option for everyone.  Getting a good lawyer should be a right.  Instead you get the bare minimum who is overworked and just wants you to plead out.

It's better for you because you actually know the law and what your rights are (or at least what they should be if they don't violate them.) It pains me to think of those who don't know their rights and let the cops walk all over them without even knowing it.

The dude exited like a bitch so his victims family's won't get justice,  unfortunately. Fucking pussy.

On 10/26/2023 at 9:01 PM, kat said:

I can't believe that guy hit 3 places and kill 22 people, how did he get away from the 1st place? Why did he get away from the first place..1, okay fine he was quick, 2 though but than 3!!!!!! He's still just running around, too.

Ok was it two or three? Idk..I guess he could, technically.  I'm trying to figure out why this isn't making complete sense. Something is off...not just this dude. Probably busy focused on other people's problems to worry about any here.

He’s dead. They found him.

I fell.

I have a torn rotator cuff now.

it hurts like hell

I don't take pain pills

so

expect a bitch.

I really don't

want surgery 

already got one coming.

I swear sometimes I am just tired of this crap. 

I don't know why my joints dislocate

so easy

but

I've always thought it's related to my bad guts

somehow 

some lady online think I have divers AND crones

that you can have both

and

she had to go through numerous testing to find it.

so what.

it's surgery or big pharma

and I don't Want either one.

here is a list of side effects for the muscle relaxant I am on now.

sleep

sick 

hallucinations 

dizzy

dry mouth

irregular heartbeat which I already have....

mood changes(?)

mental problems including confusion 

constipation 

everything that helps me hurts my guts.

guts come first, so....suffer it is.

not giving up pot, thusly.

I have cut waaaay back after

the impaction.

I really miss

kayaking.

fuck my shoulder!

I hate you, shoulder

that won't do what I want.

stupid shoulder.

can't work hard anymore 

I ain't even 60.

Edited by gwen

Damn, this is shitty. I was kinda forced to watch this when I was married before and eventually it wasn't the worst show, though King of Queens was better.

Anyway,  I suppose..he was my favorite.  RIP 

https://nypost.com/2023/10/28/entertainment/friends-star-matthew-perry-dead-at-age-54-of-apparent-drowning-report/

Edited by kat

I'm thinking about when I was little and how  we had curfew for the day before Devils Night and Devils Night we had to be in the house by 6pm or we'd get picked up for curfew and taken to the 4th Precinct or gang squad on McGraw I forgot what Precinct, maybe 3rd or 6th..idk. I remember all the fires, it was crazy like The Purge shit or something. 

Edited by kat
Cause I was terrible. I'll leave it there.

7 hours ago, SlavicGoth said:

Do you ever feel like a fool for thinking you could reach out to someone who you know woukd throw to the wind like garbage after using you but still return to them iver and over.  Something's something the definition of insanity

Been there, done that.  You break that loop by stopping that and cutting those people the fuck off.  I hate entitled narcissistic assholes so that's pretty easy.

It's harder if they're pretty.

This is getting annoying.  I seem to only be able to get one task done a day.  Unfortunately, daylight is at a premium going into the end of the year and I can't seem to get up at the crack of dawn anymore.  This lack of motivation thing really bites big time.

Really uncertain about where my company is headed. Thinking it's time to brush up my resume and have it active on Indeed again.

Also thinking unemployment might not be a bad idea. It will give me time to keep up with the house better, get things done that have been put on hold forever now, and seek any classes or training that could land me a better paying job. The thing life never seems to fucking learn about me is when it hits me, I get right the fuck back up and hit back harder. But this time, I'm staying on my feet and will have counter punches at the ready.

I finished with first wave of grass cutting around 7:30pm and came in to warm up...I think I had a slight case of hypothermia because I couldn't even feel the heat inside the house for the first 40 minutes I was in front of the heater.  That was unnerving.  It's all good now.