What Are You Thinking? (cont'd)

TronRP

I think I need to stop overthinking things.  My neighbor across the street is a jerk when it comes to putting all of his vehicles in front of our houses because he feels he can use the "city land" as he sees fit, but I have to remember, "it's only forever, not long at all".

1 hour ago, Class-Punk said:

Drab Majesty switching over to Shoegaze is not for me.

But it's like goth shoegaze.

Also they have some more upbeat tracks that are pretty killer.

Though there are a lot of popular things I don't like that people think I should.  I could probably DJ an entire night of that crap.

16 hours ago, Scary Guy said:

Because your "don't give a fuck" kicked in?  Didn't you see the other thread?  😛

~~~~~

Yeah, this is me today.

Things coming up that don't need to be a thing...I'm just going to go hang at the HomeHouse and Karaoke with @Trene4000 until the rest of the family shows up.  Everything else can wait.

As I was pulling into CC some dumbass was speeding in the parking lot and we almost hit as I was stopped giving the guy a wave a new dumbass thought it was smart to Backup right into me T-boneing my car. I move forward to let the first guy leave the other person decided to run off. I got out of my car to yell at the gate to not let them leave but nothing. BUT the first guy was a so amazing that they got a description of the person, the car, and the plate numbers, AAAAND its all on two cameras. I smell money coming in from a lawsuit. Im pissed off but hopeful 

4 hours ago, SlavicGoth said:

As I was pulling into CC some dumbass was speeding in the parking lot and we almost hit as I was stopped giving the guy a wave a new dumbass thought it was smart to Backup right into me T-boneing my car. I move forward to let the first guy leave the other person decided to run off. I got out of my car to yell at the gate to not let them leave but nothing. BUT the first guy was a so amazing that they got a description of the person, the car, and the plate numbers, AAAAND its all on two cameras. I smell money coming in from a lawsuit. Im pissed off but hopeful 

1 hour ago, SlavicGoth said:

So staff at city club got the footage of the H&R and they said it was a regular that hit me. 

That sucks but at least there's a witness and a lot of video evidence apparently.  That'll make things easier.

Most of the regulars are cool so this is odd, I wonder who it was...

I thought about going to City but decided against it.  Front room only is kinda lame, but also $10 cover is also lame.  Maybe if I got there earlier but I wanted to go to Eastern Palace for Happy Endings.  Saw some old friends, made some new ones, and had some great conversations.

On 7/29/2023 at 4:31 AM, Scary Guy said:

But it's like goth shoegaze.

Also they have some more upbeat tracks that are pretty killer.

Though there are a lot of popular things I don't like that people think I should.  I could probably DJ an entire night of that crap.

They put out two newer songs that sound more like 90's Shoegaze than their earlier more Goth sound, "The Skin And The Glove" and "Vanity", which are what I'm talking about.  I wouldn't call them bad songs in any way, it's just I don't like most Shoegaze.  Most of this album is very close to my heart though:

5 hours ago, Scary Guy said:

That sucks but at least there's a witness and a lot of video evidence apparently.  That'll make things easier.

Most of the regulars are cool so this is odd, I wonder who it was...

I thought about going to City but decided against it.  Front room only is kinda lame, but also $10 cover is also lame.  Maybe if I got there earlier but I wanted to go to Eastern Palace for Happy Endings.  Saw some old friends, made some new ones, and had some great conversations.

I also wonder. Two of the cc staff actually asked me to just trade insurance with them. (Like 2 hours after it happened and the person was long gone) going downtown to the police soon to make a report.