What Are You Thinking? (cont'd)

TronRP

3 minutes ago, oXMiahGraceXo said:

If you find any positivity it sounds like you should hold onto it! I can scrounge up some more I'm sure :)

I'm sure somebody's got some here somewhere, actually if I recall, I recently hired a guy for just that. Too bad I taint all his positivity with my cynicism and leave it at least 50 to 75% tainted on average hahahaha, taint. LOL the delirium sleep deprivation times have now arrived weee wooo wee woo, please ignore me everyone. Wtf?! Why am I even typing still ...

8 minutes ago, kat said:

My mother: I'm going to come blast my country music outside your window and a vacuum cleaner..

Me: oh, because you don't like the music from the show I posted last night?

Ma: No, because you have a hangover...hahaha

*insert "Goodnight,  I love you" meme" but also...

..You should change your profile pic to the 2nd one you took because you look like a drunk hussey in this one. 

I'm just cracking up at hussey...😭

~~~~~

I'm assuming Facebook pics soon to migrate to prying eyes in the DGN Sector...:whistle:

Just now, TronRP said:

~~~~~

I'm assuming Facebook pics soon to migrate to prying eyes in the DGN Sector...:whistle:

I look orange cause spray tan 🤪 I'll see if I can post anything though, I need to figure out how to actually get pics on here without having to make them profile 😅 

2 minutes ago, kat said:

I look orange cause spray tan 🤪 I'll see if I can post anything though, I need to figure out how to actually get pics on here without having to make them profile 😅 

~~~~~

If you need a step-by-step, I can walk you through that.  I finally figured out how to do that by phone. :biggrin:

8 minutes ago, WhiteLines said:

I'm sure somebody's got some here somewhere, actually if I recall, I recently hired a guy for just that. Too bad I taint all his positivity with my cynicism and leave it at least 50 to 75% tainted on average hahahaha, taint. LOL the delirium sleep deprivation times have now arrived weee wooo wee woo, please ignore me everyone. Wtf?! Why am I even typing still ...

I have 100% been hired for my positivity in the past, And most of the time I've avoided the seductive call of cynicism! 

It's hard to tell if your tired becuase youre typing or typing becuase youre tired lol 

15 minutes ago, TronRP said:

@kat

How to upload photos to your DGN album

How to select and post photos from your DGN album

Since it already existed, I just linked the steps here.

:biggrin:

Wooooweee, I had such a freakin' hard time tryin' to make sense outta wtf was goin' on with uploading photos right way back when lmfao haha, ya remember all dat sh!† right Tron? Lol. It was like I had two left feet and was tryin' to use them to mash buttons on the keyboard and make pics go where I wanted um to. Hahaha, backwoods ass hell/hill-billy on the daggone interwebz o'er here y'all.

On 8/5/2023 at 5:43 PM, kat said:

My son has informed me that he is going to City Club tonight....

NOooooooooooooooo!

I am not ready for this 😩 

How did he like it? It was very empty Saturday compared to Friday. Friday was very packed and busy with the blood rave they had

In case anyone is still wondering what Meatloaf won't do for love:

“never stop dreaming of you,

“never forget the way you feel right now,” “never forgive myself if we don’t go all the way,”

“never do it better than I do it with you.”

Edited by kat

59 minutes ago, kat said:

In case anyone is still wondering what Meatloaf won't do for love:

“never stop dreaming of you,

“never forget the way you feel right now,” “never forgive myself if we don’t go all the way,”

“never do it better than I do it with you.”

And if anyone is wondering, I'd love to eat a meatloaf right now. Jesus crap, why'd you have toake a post about Meatloaf right now lol? I'm freakin' starvin' o'er here.

On 8/6/2023 at 8:35 PM, Class-Punk said:

Lying medical mobster fuckers.

http://orthomolecular.org/resources/omns/v09n05.shtml

They lied about Vitamin C causing kidney stones because they know people if people get too much Vitamin C it will make them far healthier and seriously cut into Big Pharma profits, so they put out bullshit studies.  In the vast majority of cases the upper limit people can actually take orally is as much as their bowels can tolerate in a 24 hour period, and doing that can cut down on the time people have the cold or flu.  I did 1,500 milligrams today, and my mood, energy, and wakefulness significantly improved almost immediately; and I'm going to increase it by 500 mg each day to see how much I can take daily without diarrhea or any other potential negative symptoms.  They're doing similar cover-ups with other dirt cheap medicines and the general public hasn't figured it out yet, but this is one of the big ones.

I hear that Vitamin C is the bee's knees for the boosting your fuel economy during some trips which get taken to psychedelic destinations or something whatever like... What? Hello.

Good-bye.

Edited by TronRP

I wish they didn't make certain data processes such a pain.  I selected too many emails and the system automatically set for them to be deleted because no one in their right mind would only be moving that many emails from their inbox to another folder.