What Are You Thinking? (cont'd)

TronRP

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02E7mkwJqvBgdeenctdzJ6XkyJ2LV9TYbWz9bVjw5jRVj8ertZ5rsqzBXU4ykKxbD2l&id=561287348&mibextid=Nif5oz

I can't stop shaking inside,  Doordash said that I need to make a police report but I can't even drive like this right now. I was already done and home when I got all these chats from the person.

Edited by kat

6 hours ago, kat said:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02E7mkwJqvBgdeenctdzJ6XkyJ2LV9TYbWz9bVjw5jRVj8ertZ5rsqzBXU4ykKxbD2l&id=561287348&mibextid=Nif5oz

I can't stop shaking inside,  Doordash said that I need to make a police report but I can't even drive like this right now. I was already done and home when I got all these chats from the person.

6 hours ago, kat said:

BTW a 223 means gun. It's the caliber of bullet used in an AK. I had to Google it because I didn't know why he kept referring to a 223.

~~~~~

I'm so angry right now I want to call the police and follow them to the address and watch his behind go down.  What you posted IS an official threat on your life and YES, he can go to JAIL over French Fries.

I hope it was worth it for him.

...So, what was that address...just in case I missed it on Facebook...

@kat

So, did you file a report with the police yet.  I can assist if you want me to.  Or you can just give me his address and I will spam slam him with multiple deliveries of French Fries so he can enjoy his day and won't go hungry.

Come on, help me out here....

7 hours ago, TronRP said:

@kat

So, did you file a report with the police yet.  I can assist if you want me to.  Or you can just give me his address and I will spam slam him with multiple deliveries of French Fries so he can enjoy his day and won't go hungry.

I filed a report.  The cops said they can't do anything,  they actually made me feel like I was stupid but actually the cop was. He was confused idk. Omg I should order random ass French fries and send them when I get  $. I'm going to drop off some fries wrapped up in a bow. 

Edited by kat

7 hours ago, TronRP said:

@kat

That's actually hilarious.  So someone did actually go visit his house and the neighbors said he had you know,  problems, mental ones. Clearly,  right?

I can't have my 62 year old mom fighting my battles.  Dude, I shouldn't have told her that info but when she found out he lived around her she was like I'm going to Dollar General and apparently she went somewhere else on the way.

Edited by kat

6 minutes ago, kat said:

I filed a report.  The cops said they can't do anything,  they actually made me feel like I was stupid but actually the cop was. He was confused idk. Omg I should order random ass French fries and send them when I get  $. I'm going to drop off some fries wrapped up in a bow. 

~~~~~

It was very important that you filed the report regardless of the outcome.

What the average individual doesn't know is that once you file the police report, unless you are slapped with a gag order, you have the right to follow through in whatever manner allows you to feel that you are protecting yourself form harm.

In this case, release his address and we will flood him with all the French Fries he can handle.  There is no crime in an action like that.  As long as it is not a bomb or a life threatening action, the public is free to do as they see fit.

Just a little FYI.

:biggrin:

2 minutes ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

It was very important that you filed the report regardless of the outcome.

What the average individual doesn't know is that once you file the police report, unless you are slapped with a gag order, you have the right to follow through in whatever manner allows you to feel that you are protecting yourself form harm.

In this case, release his address and we will flood him with all the French Fries he can handle.  There is no crime in an action like that.  As long as it is not a bomb or a life threatening action, the public is free to do as they see fit.

Just a little FYI.

:biggrin:

Lol. I keep beating myself up thinking I overreacted but I know I didn't this time. We were more worried about all the shootings over Nothing now aways and I was scared he'd go shoot up something.  I told the cops,  I just think that this person should be on your radar in case of something really happening. 

Edited by kat

2 minutes ago, kat said:

Lol. I keep beating myself up thinking I overreacted but I know I didn't this time.

~~~~~

You definitely did NOT overreact.  The problem is the fact that the majority of people in society are afraid to act because we have been conditioned to believe that nothing is wrong unless someone dies.  But by then, it's too late.

It is our duty to bring situations to the attention of those in a position to do something about it.  They then deem what the legal level of importance is.  Once that is met, the civilian is allowed to take countermeasures into their own hands as long as it is a non-criminal action/activity.

Ole dude He swears I cheated back in the day and I didn't.  He was like well why did we break up and I reminded him that the day my dad killed himself and I ran to the block crying to him and wanted him to comfort me and he just looked at me and goes,  "well that was stupid" He broke my heart that day.  My dad broke my heart and than my boyfriend (him) at the time,  dug the knife in deeper. That is why I left. Not cheated. I am sitting here all just trying to figure out why we reconnected at the same time near the anniversary of my dad's death? Like,  April 1st was the day he did it and here comes someone who I wouldn't even think was single because he was with his chic over 20 years after me basically but his chic left him for a chic 5 years ago so he's coping with that in his head. I can't imagine what that feels like for a guy or maybe they really don't care like he told me,  he said that he just doesn't care about me like bam, he said yea we have a connection,  you're a great woman but I'm fucked up in the head and trying to fix myself. I mean,  ok. That's it. He tells me that last night after,  I just wanted him to care but he didn't. I'm not trying to be a victim and shit but when you get your life threatened and your feelings hurt by someone you knew forever all in the same day it kinda Makes you feel terrible and worthless and to top it off the timing...my dad's suicide anniversary, it's like fate came to kick me a little bit more because I don't cry enough apparently. I hate my unrelenting need for comfort and to feel safe. I'm really bad at this. I'm too emotional for anyone damn why do I do this? It's not worth the end result ever. I'm so messed up because I am off my antidepressants after 20 years and now I am being forced to feel it all! Years and years of avoiding. It's Hitting me 10 fold why would the psychiatrist do this? I don't want to confront myself. I want to dissociate and pretend life is a movie.  It's easier to accept pain that way. I had to watch a movie on the Christian streaming thing about a little girl who could heal people. I cried so much all I do is cry.

Edited by kat

11 minutes ago, kat said:

Ole dude He swears I cheated back in the day and I didn't.  He was like well why did we break up and I reminded him that the day my dad killed himself and I ran to the block crying to him and wanted him to comfort me and he just looked at me and goes,  "well that was stupid" He broke my heart that day.  My dad broke my heart and than my boyfriend (him) at the time,  dug the knife in deeper. That is why I left. Not cheated. I am sitting here all just trying to figure out why we reconnected at the same time near the anniversary of my dad's death? Like,  April 1st was the day he did it and here comes someone who I wouldn't even think was single because he was with his chic over 20 years after me basically but his chic left him for a chic 5 years ago so he's coping with that in his head. I can't imagine what that feels like for a guy or maybe they really don't care like he told me,  he said that he just doesn't care about me like bam, he said yea we have a connection,  you're a great woman but I'm fucked up in the head and trying to fix myself. I mean,  ok. That's it. He tells me that last night after,  I just wanted him to care but he didn't. I'm not trying to be a victim and shit but when you get your life threatened and your feelings hurt by someone you knew forever all in the same day it kinda Makes you feel terrible and worthless and to top it off the timing...my dad's suicide anniversary, it's like fate came to kick me a little bit more because I don't cry enough apparently. I hate my unrelenting need for comfort and to feel safe. I'm really bad at this. I'm too emotional for anyone damn why do I do this? It's not worth the end result ever. I'm so messed up because I am off my antidepressants after 20 years and now I am being forced to feel it all! Years and years of avoiding. It's Hitting me 10 fold why would the psychiatrist do this? I don't want to confront myself. I want to dissociate and pretend life is a movie.  It's easier to accept pain that way.

~~~~~

I suppose I see your situation a bit differently.

To my eyes, it appears like the past has stepped in to show you that the past is really in the past and it is definitely time to move forward and not continue to hold on to those things that you believed shaped who you became.  I would take this as a sign to reinvent yourself.

We all have past incidents that make us feel frail and in some cases, unloved or unwanted, but that does not have to be your future.

You, knowing how I am now, would probably never believe my entire past.  People hear parts of it and say how untrue it sounds because they know the current me.  I took the initiative to reinvent myself when the opportunity presented itself because, yes, I was so very tired of crying.  I moved forward and only peek back to make sure I don't repeat the past.

blushing smiley 042713.JPG

4 minutes ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

I suppose I see your situation a bit differently.

To my eyes, it appears like the past has stepped in to show you that the past is really in the past and it is definitely time to move forward and not continue to hold on to those things that you believed shaped who you became.  I would take this as a sign to reinvent yourself.

We all have past incidents that make us feel frail and in some cases, unloved or unwanted, but that does not have to be your future.

You, knowing how I am now, would probably never believe my entire past.  People hear parts of it and say how untrue it sounds because they know the current me.  I took the initiative to reinvent myself when the opportunity presented itself because, yes, I was so very tired of crying.  I moved forward and only peek back to make sure I don't repeat the past.

blushing smiley 042713.JPG

I actually had that thought about the past too. 

Hugs. You are doing a great job and I am grateful for your existence and your friendship. I very much appreciate you. You're like sunshine..goth sunshine😉

Why would I go out with you for my damn bday after you told me that you will never gaf about me? 🤦‍♀️ NOOOO,  go away. Sure, come on hurt my feelings wtf! No thank you,  good luck sir.  *sprinkles self with salt and sage* 

Edited by kat

1 minute ago, kat said:

Why would I go out with you for my damn bday after you told me that you will never gaf about me? 🤦‍♀️ NOOOO,  go away. Sure, come on hurt my feelings wtf! No thank you,  good luck sir.  *sprinkles self with salt* 

~~~~~

Sounds like someone's been re-watching "Earth Girls Are Easy" too many time.

😆