What Are You Thinking? (cont'd)

TronRP

18 minutes ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

So he has you home address?

Probably. Google tells everything. I didn't know that he would be able to get my last name and my address is probably easy to find. Whats crazy is all this time I been keeping my Facebook page public something told me earlier tonight to go private and sure enough I get that friend request after a couple hours after I went private,  however I am wondering has be been watching my Facebook all this time anyway? It's deactivated now.

Edited by kat

3 minutes ago, kat said:

Probably. Google tells everything. I didn't know that he would be able to get my last name and my address is probably easy to find. Whats crazy is all this time I been keeping my Facebook page public something told me earlier tonight to go private and sure enough I get that friend request after I went private,  however I am wondering has be been watching my Facebook all this time anyway? It's deactivated now.

~~~~~

Whoa...all over some fries.  I really need this dude's address...

Pets are just the gift that keeps on giving.  I just got back in from the HomeHouse, checking on my latest recue, only to find out that my cake got raided by one or possibly 2 of the girls at my location.  I had to clean cake frosting off the head of my bed while they were all sitting around looking as if they were waiting for me to offer them some of what I had just scaping off my blanket.

I had to laugh...🤣

I get in after 9pm just about every night and I have maybe a couple of hours to try to handle things before I unexpectedly pass out.  So, I'm thinking Viter Energy and NoDoz.

At last!  I finally got my email box down to a usable percentage level.

I find it interesting that I can receive over 100 junk email a day, but if I try to use my email account to send even one email over a certain usage percentage, it is denied.  Yet I can receive any and all incoming junk up to and over the limit of my allotted box size.

😑

It takes about 2 to 3 hours to pick up all the trash the school students pitch on the ground, but I'm really getting tired of seeing it and the paid cutting services will just run over it all with their mowing machines because it's just the city and it's supposed to look unkept...right...

:dry:

On 4/18/2023 at 11:28 PM, TronRP said:

At last!  I finally got my email box down to a usable percentage level.

I find it interesting that I can receive over 100 junk email a day, but if I try to use my email account to send even one email over a certain usage percentage, it is denied.  Yet I can receive any and all incoming junk up to and over the limit of my allotted box size.

😑

Omg right!