What Are You Thinking? (cont'd)

TronRP

18 hours ago, kat said:

I feel like I hate doctors! I'm freaking out here , literally was hyperventilating talking to the resident about my hormone shit now that this "mirena crash" or whatever is happening with my body right now I can't even form a sentence or finish a thought. My body feels like it's in a permanent state of hot flash so basically I feel like I have a fever but my temp is normal. My stomach is swollen, I feel dizzy and like faint, they said go to the ER I can't drive myself anywhere right now! I fucking just feel like jumping in the damn river because I want to crawl out of my skin. Even the air around feels like it has a fever. This is so much bullshit.  I hate this. 

I actually asked for it back.  My IUD. I want it back.  Imma stop reading all the horror stories because I forgot what I felt like for 8 months with out this.  My mood was way more stable.  Their putting it back. I'm not going to have surgery.  Fuck that.

4 hours ago, kat said:

Aww, my lil nephew invited me to go bar hop for his bday today.  He's 22. Last year my sister got him a party bus. It was cool.  One day I was looking at my sister's page on fb and I looked closer at her cover and my nephew actually was in a commercial or ad for Al Wissam. I was like damn sis, he already has some modeling under his belt you better start a portfolio lol.

Workin overnights robs us of the opportunity to hit clubs and bars and stuff occasionally there's one night free every 10 days or so, but you lucky as hell homegirl. Better take him up on the offer and get it turnt up out there!

3 hours ago, Austintacious said:

Did this ever happen?

Woah, yeah that'd be brilliant. I didn't know wtf Discord was until recently. It's fine as a frog hair split three ways and sanded. Heck I think I'm a moderator on someones server still.

3 hours ago, WhiteLines said:

Woah, yeah that'd be brilliant. I didn't know wtf Discord was until recently. It's fine as a frog hair split three ways and sanded. Heck I think I'm a moderator on someones server still.

~~~~~

Here is The Gathering link to the DGN Discord channel

LINK

5 hours ago, WhiteLines said:

Workin overnights robs us of the opportunity to hit clubs and bars and stuff occasionally there's one night free every 10 days or so, but you lucky as hell homegirl. Better take him up on the offer and get it turnt up out there!

I didn't go but I did go to my sister's house for cake for his birthday,  than I acted a fool and made everyone laugh.  Lol 😆 

51 minutes ago, kat said:

I didn't go but I did go to my sister's house for cake for his birthday,  than I acted a fool and made everyone laugh.  Lol 😆 

There's truely no better way to act at all than actin' a fool yo! High five!

I know there has got to be some kind of invention in this world that can take the top of my body from my hands extended upward to my bottom of my toes and just pull me. I seriously know someone has had to create suck a device. I know it sounds like a torture thing but my entire body needs to be pulled, not just like stretching and yoga stuff...I need something to pull all the aches apart! 

3 hours ago, BadKitty said:

I'm tired of drama from people who should be old enough to know better

Dang holy smokes that was one good burn! Yes I should have, and did in fact know better. I'm sure the surface on the drama has only just now been scratched tho. LOL I'm just being over the top sarcastic as an inside joke to myself since what your posted fits my life so well at the moment.

3 minutes ago, WhiteLines said:

Dang holy smokes that was one good burn! Yes I should have, and did in fact know better. I'm sure the surface on the drama has only just now been scratched tho. LOL I'm just being over the top sarcastic as an inside joke to myself since what your posted fits my life so well at the moment.

Lol don't feel bad I felt some type of way too when I read it🤣

In the lyrics of Shirley Manson, though I think we're paranoid!

Edited by kat

10 minutes ago, kat said:

Lol don't feel bad I felt some type of way too when I read it🤣

In the lyrics of Shirley Manson, though I think we're paranoid!

Lyrics in a Burden song that features Kevin Gates on it also...

They think I'm paranoid, maybe I'm paranoid.

Lol

20 minutes ago, WhiteLines said:

Lyrics in a Burden song that features Kevin Gates on it also...

They think I'm paranoid, maybe I'm paranoid.

Lol

Hey but you know what they say, just because someone's is paranoid about something doesn't mean it's not true! 

Frfr, you ever seen someone diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia..like, yea they paranoid but they be right about shit, though 🤣💯

2 hours ago, kat said:

Hey but you know what they say, just because someone's is paranoid about something doesn't mean it's not true! 

Frfr, you ever seen someone diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia..like, yea they paranoid but they be right about shit, though 🤣💯

Yeeeeeah I'm discovering that to be painstakingly true this past week since I saw every red flag from the beginning, noted every suspicious thing that didn't quite add up, listened to every poorly crafted unintelligent lie, witness the telltale behaviour, and knew what all of it really meant from the experiences of my last two lives but I never jumped off the bandwagon, I just sat in the back and whispered the biggest lies I'd ever heard before to myself over and over again. LMFAO weeeeeeeee! I suppose it's all a part of a grander design with a more important purpose.

1 hour ago, WhiteLines said:

Yeeeeeah I'm discovering that to be painstakingly true this past week since I saw every red flag from the beginning, noted every suspicious thing that didn't quite add up, listened to every poorly crafted unintelligent lie, witness the telltale behaviour, and knew what all of it really meant from the experiences of my last two lives but I never jumped off the bandwagon, I just sat in the back and whispered the biggest lies I'd ever heard before to myself over and over again. LMFAO weeeeeeeee! I suppose it's all a part of a grander design with a more important purpose.

Hugs. I am familiar.  I've had red flags flying so close to my face that I just use em to wipe my tears away.

On 6/8/2022 at 4:24 PM, kat said:

Hugs. Please be safe and careful.  

Remember after being clean for long periods a person sometimes thinks they need the same amount they used to take and end up ODing and/or alot of bad stuff is out here now.  I initially thought it was an upper but when you said lose consciousness I was like wait...please just be safe dude. 

Oh I was meaning to get back to this post so i could reply to ya lol.

I am most greatful for your concerns, but there is no need to be troubled. I think i use straightforward enough metaphors and innuendos for y'all to know I am a true outlaw, and I do dabble into dancing with death. However, we are trained professionals so please do not attempt any of this on your own. And yessirree Dr.Tron I believe you understood what contraband item i was referring to. Im not a fan, and really never took it in my life despite being very involved in the 90's 00's pain pill epidemic. But a year after being with my now soon to be ex wife, I was foreman running a 2 month remodel in Seattle and couldnt get my suboxone sent there so i made due with the local market's offerings. Also during this time of my relationship is when her "love bombing"stage began to end and all the crazy came out 1000% narcissist. So I dived very far into the rabbit hole to protect myself. So much uppers and downers together, it was a speedball buffet, my body didn't know whether to get up and run around in circles or to fall over and go into a coma lmao. 

For future reference,  just think of me kinda like the Hunter S. Thompson of carpentry and commercial construction. Boo-Yaw, peace out ✌️

21 minutes ago, WhiteLines said:

Oh I was meaning to get back to this post so i could reply to ya lol.

I am most greatful for your concerns, but there is no need to be troubled. I think i use straightforward enough metaphors and innuendos for y'all to know I am a true outlaw, and I do dabble into dancing with death. However, we are trained professionals so please do not attempt any of this on your own. And yessirree Dr.Tron I believe you understood what contraband item i was referring to. Im not a fan, and really never took it in my life despite being very involved in the 90's 00's pain pill epidemic. But a year after being with my now soon to be ex wife, I was foreman running a 2 month remodel in Seattle and couldnt get my suboxone sent there so i made due with the local market's offerings. Also during this time of my relationship is when her "love bombing"stage began to end and all the crazy came out 1000% narcissist. So I dived very far into the rabbit hole to protect myself. So much uppers and downers together, it was a speedball buffet, my body didn't know whether to get up and run around in circles or to fall over and go into a coma lmao. 

For future reference,  just think of me kinda like the Hunter S. Thompson of carpentry and commercial construction. Boo-Yaw, peace out ✌️

Yea, I been through the speedball journey.  When I was going through my divorce and shortly after joining DGN. Prior to that I was almost like a 1950s housewife except I worked also. I cooked,  cleaned,  wore whatever clothes my ex husband liked lol, carried our son while going to college,  working, and doing my internship,  popped him out went back to work like a good little girl, even had to take our baby to work with me sometimes when I had to just be in the office 😅 I remember not having a babysitter for my daughter when I was pregnant and taking her to classes with me....she hated that shit..I felt like a single mom and was like why the fuq are you struggling still and you got a husband? He literally just knocked you up and left you to deal with all the details on your own..that's some single mom shit. The day I gave birth to our son, he took me to the hospital, refused to let my mother come be with me while I gave birth and most women want their mommy there when they're having a baby..I sure did and we had a shitty relationship but still needed my momma and I had our son, he dropped my daughter off at the hospital with me the next day cause we had no babysitter while his ass went to work even though he had unused time to take off.

Omg I didn't mean to turn this into a rant..dude I got off on a tangent...my apologies. 

Anyway,  lol you totally just said that we should think of you as a dude that committed suicide and then said don't worry!

Bro!! Now we're totally gonna worry.  

Edited by kat

4 minutes ago, kat said:

Hugs. I am familiar.  I've had red flags flying so close to my face that I just use em to wipe my tears away.

Much respect and the hugz right back at you. Its mind freakin' boggling. I'm a highly intelligent person and skilled with crisis management,  diplomacy, communicating, uhhh logic. And on the other hand, she did not graduate HS or get a GED, and in her younger years she had just enough IQ to be above the line of mental retardation, yet I've never met someone so skilled at at carjacking conversations and fights, it's as if some unholy entity controlling the strings. And is also an expert at creating enough chaos to keep me from ever adding all the figures up at once and all I want is peace quiet and everyone to be happy, so eventually Id let $h¡† fly just to avoid any confrontations. Muddahfawka' i feel like the dumbest sunovabeech realizing each of my relationships ended with me being betrayed in the worst of ways and this one here potentially has become my greatest towering monument to being betrayed but at least i know what to tattoo all over my back now... Knives.