What Are You Thinking? (cont'd)

TronRP

I am so upset. My brother's friend,  like childhood best friend,  they had a group of the three best friends,  my brother,  Koda, and Greg. Greg had a heart attack and died playing basketball last night. He was in his early 30s, no drug use, healthy weight,  excercised, ate right,  and died at like 34 years old. He had 4 little girls, full custody. How the hell are they going to be now? Omg he was a good dad! His poor family. This is going to mess with my brother bad. I'm so worried. 

54 minutes ago, kat said:

I am so upset. My brother's friend,  like childhood best friend,  they had a group of the three best friends,  my brother,  Koda, and Greg. Greg had a heart attack and died playing basketball last night. He was in his early 30s, no drug use, healthy weight,  excercised, ate right,  and died at like 34 years old. He had 4 little girls, full custody. How the hell are they going to be now? Omg he was a good dad! His poor family. This is going to mess with my brother bad. I'm so worried. 

$h!† damn sorry to hear that, thats my biggest fear is dying before my kids are grown here in like one or two hundred years from now and there being not one single competent or remotely suitable person to pass on the task to. All I've got in my favor is decades of hard living and brutality that made me more human than human, or about to die next I'm not sure! Not making light I seriously feel for y'all, im just having a F'd up day of free time and solitude spiked with madness. It's same story where I live tho too, all the males die off unaturally young, it's a land of infinite widows.

8 hours ago, WhiteLines said:

$h!† damn sorry to hear that, thats my biggest fear is dying before my kids are grown here in like one or two hundred years from now and there being not one single competent or remotely suitable person to pass on the task to. All I've got in my favor is decades of hard living and brutality that made me more human than human, or about to die next I'm not sure! Not making light I seriously feel for y'all, im just having a F'd up day of free time and solitude spiked with madness. It's same story where I live tho too, all the males die off unaturally young, it's a land of infinite widows.

Hugs. I totally feel that though.  

I think if I'm in one piece long enough to arrive on our jobs in MI not long from now then I'll attempt extending open invitation to anyone on DGN with the means to find me and the time to kill, if you fly and I'll buy... I'll buy lunch err uh buy tattoos or buy a bunch of fruit to throw at random strangers idk. I reckon I'll need a break from these degenerates here as well as be able to bull$h¡†' some intelligent conversation jive with an objective individual like y'all intelligent peeps here. Life has taken a swift shift toward uncontrolled chaos so at the least if theres anyone that own's a time machine I'll just give ya $1000 cash to let me rent it for 30 minutes lol.

6 hours ago, WhiteLines said:

I think if I'm in one piece long enough to arrive on our jobs in MI not long from now then I'll attempt extending open invitation to anyone on DGN with the means to find me and the time to kill, if you fly and I'll buy... I'll buy lunch err uh buy tattoos or buy a bunch of fruit to throw at random strangers idk. I reckon I'll need a break from these degenerates here as well as be able to bull$h¡†' some intelligent conversation jive with an objective individual like y'all intelligent peeps here. Life has taken a swift shift toward uncontrolled chaos so at the least if theres anyone that own's a time machine I'll just give ya $1000 cash to let me rent it for 30 minutes lol.

~~~~~

You are definitely going to have to give docking location and timeframe information with dates.

People that know me on here know that I will try to meet up with DGNers at least once if it is within my ability to do so.

😁

12 minutes ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

You are definitely going to have to give docking location and timeframe information with dates.

People that know me on here know that I will try to meet up with DGNers at least once if it is within my ability to do so.

😁

I will once I get closer to the event horizon, we dont keep track of the schedule that far in advance. We're very militaristic, we hit the job we're at with a vengenge no breaks no slowing down, full bore to the finish then concern ourselves with the next objective. Our crew is thicker than blood gang banger type allegiance but only for functionality of stackin hund'ids, beyond work even tho I occupy the position of Lucifer's first Lieutenant, I've actually become the odd man out here. Reckon I'm the odd man out at home too, who knew lol 

I really dislike calling in a complaint, but I literally had to tell the owner of the roofing company that FCA used for the this Bridging Neighborhoods project that I didn't want his crew back in my yards now that the work is completed.

They did so much collateral damage that it nearly took away from the beautiful roofing work that they completed.

They left so many water bottles all over the place that I told the owner it was like "Where's Waldo - The Water Bottle Edition".  Water bottles under my bushes, in my side lot, on my front porch ledge, on my phone box, in the HomeHouse front yard...it was pitiful.  And that was after I watched the clean up crew do their thing.

Of course I was cordial in my complaint and I was thanked for my feedback, but I never like doing something like that.

But still, no one died and I'm sure the crew got paid.

So...yeah...🤷‍♂️

10 hours ago, WhiteLines said:

Oh yay! I love meeting people who live in far away places. 

3 hours ago, kat said:

Oh yay! I love meeting people who live in far away places. 

Then indeed we must meet so you may be delighted with my hilarious outlaw antics which i use to shock and awe the general public across the cities that my travels deposit me in lol.

56 minutes ago, WhiteLines said:

Then indeed we must meet so you may be delighted with my hilarious outlaw antics which i use to shock and awe the general public across the cities that my travels deposit me in lol.

Yay!  Stories! I got a huge river here you guys, we can have a fire and tell stories and get phucked up or not. Lol DGN on the river. We can go swimming with 3 eyed fish. I also have a bathroom in case anyone has to pee. 

Edited by kat

12 hours ago, kat said:

Maybe I can actually prove that I have real friends to my neighbors 🤣😪

Maybe I can prove I have real friends to myself, I've kept my circle tight, keep sinchin it up tighter the last 6 years too lol. 

13 hours ago, kat said:

Maybe I can actually prove that I have real friends to my neighbors 🤣😪

~~~~~

Careful, I might scare away any potential new friends...with my flamboyant nature and Gothic Flare.

🤣

5 hours ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

Careful, I might scare away any potential new friends...with my flamboyant nature and Gothic Flare.

🤣

Possibly what will cause anyone to be scared away is not being able to decide which of us was the one who scared them off lol... At random intervals thru the day innocent bystanders continue getting dragged away in straight jackets with tranquilizer darts in each one of their buttcheeks haha.

I think y'all are now my only ppl out there to talk to now. My other internet spots gone dead, plus my interweb homie that moderated it had someone break into her trailer beat the $H¡† outta her, tied her up and assaulted her and left her there tied up. I got a message right after i left home, she was pretty bloody and banged up lookin but seemed in good spirit all things considered. Ain't heard from her again since tho, so y'all keep my weird discord pal in your prayers or somethin like that.

4 hours ago, WhiteLines said:

I think y'all are now my only ppl out there to talk to now. My other internet spots gone dead, plus my interweb homie that moderated it had someone break into her trailer beat the $H¡† outta her, tied her up and assaulted her and left her there tied up. I got a message right after i left home, she was pretty bloody and banged up lookin but seemed in good spirit all things considered. Ain't heard from her again since tho, so y'all keep my weird discord pal in your prayers or somethin like that.

Prayers and positive healing to her, also I hope they catch the mafakka that did it! 

6 hours ago, WhiteLines said:

1 hour ago, kat said:

Prayers and positive healing to her, also I hope they catch the mafakka that did it! 

~~~~~

Yes, what kat said!!!

large.1610279809_SendingPositiveVibes111721.jpg

7 hours ago, kat said:

I sense from what I know about her she's not even going to bother having it investigated, also that she may have known the culprit. I feel as if she makes somewhat dangerous lifestyle choices, especially since the episode of her narcissist mother turning on her, her BF leaving her as a result and her mother strongarming in to take her daughter away. The poor girls been thru quite a bit. I guess we've all been thru quite a bit, that's why we all should look out for each other and try to do good in the world.

EAnd hey, woo'pee! My 5 day long affliction with extra super shakey tremors has gone away for a spell, of course I'd been awake those 5 days also and I discovered the cure in the form of one of the most evil concoctions in this world, one which I had sworn off of for good. But i needed to escape everything by making a at least one bad lifestyle choice or so, of course i chose one that also causes me to loo loose consciousness

2 hours ago, WhiteLines said:

EAnd hey, woo'pee! My 5 day long affliction with extra super shakey tremors has gone away for a spell, of course I'd been awake those 5 days also and I discovered the cure in the form of one of the most evil concoctions in this world, one which I had sworn off of for good. But i needed to escape everything by making a at least one bad lifestyle choice or so, of course i chose one that also causes me to loo loose consciousness

~~~~~

Dude.  Be careful with choices made out of despair.  One moment of escape can have a lifetime of consequence.

:grouphug