What Are You Thinking? (cont'd)

TronRP

27 minutes ago, TronRP said:

What I can't figure out is how is it that everything is supposed to be available for purchase online, but you can't order it if you live in the wrong zip code?!? How does that make sense?

~~~~~

This is so upsetting because not even 5 months ago, I was able to order all of my regular supplies and then some from any of my accounts.  Now they use my "location" to determine what I can and cannot buy from my computer.

:rant:

5 hours ago, kat said:

Wondering how long does it take to get a passport?

~~~~~

Passports:

Regular processing time is 6 to 8 weeks.

Expedited time is 2 to 3 weeks with a $60 rush order fee.

However, if you go to an agency, you can have one expedited in about 8 business days.

(You would have to check with the agency for fees.)

Note: You can download a form and follow the directions regarding the photo requirements and mail in your application with a check for the type of processing time you are requesting if you want to do it yourself.

The cost for a new passport book is $110 + $35 execution fee = $145 for application processing

The cost for a new passport card is $30 + $35 execution fee = $65 for application processing

You also have the option of applying for both the book and card for $140 + $35 execution fee = $175 for application processing

However, if you are renewing a current passport, the processing fee = $35

I hope this helps 😁

3 hours ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

Passports:

Regular processing time is 6 to 8 weeks.

Expedited time is 2 to 3 weeks with a $60 rush order fee.

However, if you go to an agency, you can have one expedited in about 8 business days.

(You would have to check with the agency for fees.)

Note: You can download a form and follow the directions regarding the photo requirements and mail in your application with a check for the type of processing time you are requesting if you want to do it yourself.

The cost for a new passport book is $110 + $35 execution fee = $145 for application processing

The cost for a new passport card is $30 + $35 execution fee = $65 for application processing

You also have the option of applying for both the book and card for $140 + $35 execution fee = $175 for application processing

However, if you are renewing a current passport, the processing fee = $35

I hope this helps 😁

Thanks.  I figured it's probably good to have it.

I'm a bit disgruntled.  My notification did not show so I missed The Masked Singer that aired tonight on FOX2.  Unfortunately, people are already online doing spoilers of who was unmasked, but the episode that aired tonight won't be available for viewing until sometime tomorrow.  And the show is in the final few performers. 

😑

I was totally disoriented. I woke up at 6 and ran to the kitchen to get the kid's school snack together because I thought it was 6am. Once I finished panicking, I realized it was still Thursday. I laid back down and blinked and it was suddenly 9:45. This time I checked and found it to still be nighttime. Now I truly appreciate the use of the 24 hour clock, especially when your phone's display doesn't differentiate between a.m. and p.m.

🙄

Oh my god wth. My very first bf from 26 years ago we was talking about doing something and over the years we have had on and off contact and than recently he's sending me messages professes his love and stuff for me and all this flowery stuff that I of course like need to hear but than he goes flip mode on me and starts telling me go f myself and I'm a cow raised in dog shit and all kinds of mean, really mean things! Than I asked if he was on something and he just kept messaging me with insults and the next day said he was sorry he didn't mean it and that he was leaving Michigan that day and never coming back.  I was done with dealing with the craziness and didn't respect and he tells me the next day he's leaving Michigan this Friday now and never coming back..again I didn't say anything and then just now..bam, out of nowhere he messaged.."oh yea, I forgot,  fuck off nut job"

Wth did I even do, I legit was being nice to him! That shit fucking hurt my feelings. I must really be a terrible person. 

6 hours ago, kat said:

Wth did I even do, I legit was being nice to him! That shit fucking hurt my feelings. I must really be a terrible person. 

~~~~~

It's not that you are a terrible person, it's the exact opposite.  When some people get hurt they feel like lashing out at someone and it's usually someone they know will not hurt them back.  So in a cowardly move, they attack the nicest person they know because they believe there is a good chance of there being no repercussion or consequences of their actions.  They want someone to hurt like they do, but they won't do it face to face just in case there is a chance of retaliation and they are right back where they started from.

If that happened to me, I would text back "I forgive you" then block their number indefinitely.  Friend or not, that kind of behavior is toxic and not needed.

*hugs*

1 hour ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

It's not that you are a terrible person, it's the exact opposite.  When some people get hurt they feel like lashing out at someone and it's usually someone they know will not hurt them back.  So in a cowardly move, they attack the nicest person they know because they believe there is a good chance of there being no repercussion or consequences of their actions.  They want someone to hurt like they do, but they won't do it face to face just in case there is a chance of retaliation and they are right back where they started from.

If that happened to me, I would text back "I forgive you" then block their number indefinitely.  Friend or not, that kind of behavior is toxic and not needed.

*hugs*

You're right.  I should know.  It still hurts my feelings cause I was nice to him and I can be a REAL asshole when I feel attacked.  I just can't even go there. Maybe it's because deep down I know he's pathetic and  I feel sorry for him but I swear that feeling sorry for a mofo has to go with me..it ain't working!!

Oh I like the idea of texting I forgive you but than he will interpret that as I want you even though you're being mean to me.

I think probably.. he's either bipolar or on drugs or both.

Edited by kat

5 minutes ago, kat said:

You're right.  I should know.  It still hurts my feelings cause I was nice to him and I can be a REAL asshole when I feel attacked.  I just can't even go there. Maybe it's because deep down I know he's pathetic and  I feel sorry for him but I swear that feeling sorry for a mofo has to go with me..it ain't working!!

Oh I like the idea of texting I forgive you but than he will interpret that as I want you even though you're being mean to me.

I think probably.. he's either bipolar or on drugs or both.

~~~~~

I'm totally feeling the "bipolar" vibe here.  If you say I forgive and never contact me again then block his number, I'm sure he will get the message (unless he knows where you are right now).  The safest option is to not respond at all and block his number.

...note the constant here..."block his number"...

14 minutes ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

I'm totally feeling the "bipolar" vibe here.  If you say I forgive and never contact me again then block his number, I'm sure he will get the message (unless he knows where you are right now).  The safest option is to not respond at all and block his number.

...note the constant here..."block his number"...

He's blocked 😉 I actually think it's a personality disorder,  weed, and opiates.  I'm stupid he's probably mad because he hinted at needing money for stuff and I completely changed the subject.  I think he makes women feel bad and they pay his phone bill and stuff..that's why his phone is always off🤣

He thinks he's a jiggalo but he's just sorry as hell.

Edited by kat