What Are You Thinking? (cont'd)

TronRP

My son is my clone.  He is teaching himself tarot. Apparently his dad took him to an Ozzy concert last year so I was like I didn't know your dad liked Ozzy and apparently he all of a sudden does. Well when we were married he was a big techno and popish kinda person. He was djing at raves shortly before we met.  

Edited by kat
To much details about locations and stuff

12 hours ago, kat said:

My son is my clone.  He is teaching himself tarot. Apparently his dad took him to an Ozzy concert last year so I was like I didn't know your dad liked Ozzy and apparently he all of a sudden does. Well when we were married he was a big techno and popish kinda person. He was djing at raves shortly before we met.  

~~~~~

Oh pooh...I read the original version in my notifications just now and thought how cute it was, but when I clicked the link to give a "like" to the post, it was very different than the adorable one I read in my email.

It would have been ok to leave the post about your son and then make a new post about the dad.  I don't mind reading people's innermost thoughts...goodness, my life is just about spelled out on DGN.

🤣

1 hour ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

Oh pooh...I read the original version in my notifications just now and thought how cute it was, but when I clicked the link to give a "like" to the post, it was very different than the adorable one I read in my email.

It would have been ok to leave the post about your son and then make a new post about the dad.  I don't mind reading people's innermost thoughts...goodness, my life is just about spelled out on DGN.

🤣

Oh I was saying how he looks more like me than his dad because people I know see him and ask him are you Mandi's son, apparently it happened to him at Taco Bell last night.  Lol

But he actually is teaching himself to read Tarot and collects crystals and goes to the metaphysical shops. He always brings me crystals and pendants and he got me a red jasper stone bracelet and it was from a store that I felt was a little sketchy so he gives it to me and I asked where he got it because it was cute and he told me the name and he goes,  "don't worry...I saged it first"

Kinda ironic because a huge factor that kinda made me start to realize that my husband and I weren't right for each other is that he had absolutely no interest in anything spiritual and I once took my son to an event at a neighborhood church event and he went ballistic and forbid me to ever take our son to church again (he was like 4 at the time probably) but now my son goes to catholic church with his dad's mom occasionally and likes going but now his also getting into paganism as well...

His dad will probably try to burn me at the stake...he is probably so pissed that he got this from me. 😂

Edited by kat

How to form what I what to tell the sister; since she failed at keeping her word that she (and a couple friends) would take the time to start cleaning the house. "When you get home, you'd see we worked on it," she said. I get home, NOTHING has been touched. What a huge (not really) shock that she confirmed yet again that I cannot rely on her to do the simplest thing. Even asking her help to run to the store with me so I could go get a bike (she drives our dad's truck) has turned into an issue this morning. Now it's up to me after I eat to get said bike on my own. Does anyone know the running cost of a rental dumpster and a storage unit is?

6 hours ago, kat said:

Oh I was saying how he looks more like me than his dad because people I know see him and ask him are you Mandi's son, apparently it happened to him at Taco Bell last night.  Lol

But he actually is teaching himself to read Tarot and collects crystals and goes to the metaphysical shops. He always brings me crystals and pendants and he got me a red jasper stone bracelet and it was from a store that I felt was a little sketchy so he gives it to me and I asked where he got it because it was cute and he told me the name and he goes,  "don't worry...I saged it first"

Kinda ironic because a huge factor that kinda made me start to realize that my husband and I weren't right for each other is that he had absolutely no interest in anything spiritual and I once took my son to an event at a neighborhood church event and he went ballistic and forbid me to ever take our son to church again (he was like 4 at the time probably) but now my son goes to catholic church with his dad's mom occasionally and likes going but now his also getting into paganism as well...

His dad will probably try to burn me at the stake...he is probably so pissed that he got this from me. 😂

I'm curious as the what shop you feel is sketchy.  My ex runs a shop and I know of a few others.  One may be sketchy because the name alone sets off bells with me.  But not sure if the feeling is legit or if I am picking it up from my ex.  If you don't want to post the name here, private message me.  Things are going on and I need to figure some things out and knowing the name of the shop would help.

10 minutes ago, NocteSpiritus said:

How to form what I what to tell the sister; since she failed at keeping her word that she (and a couple friends) would take the time to start cleaning the house. "When you get home, you'd see we worked on it," she said. I get home, NOTHING has been touched. What a huge (not really) shock that she confirmed yet again that I cannot rely on her to do the simplest thing. Even asking her help to run to the store with me so I could go get a bike (she drives our dad's truck) has turned into an issue this morning. Now it's up to me after I eat to get said bike on my own. Does anyone know the running cost of a rental dumpster and a storage unit is?

Storage unit prices vary by size and place you rent from.  Best bet is to go online and check prices.  2 places to check are Public Storage and Extra Space Storage.  Size and climate controlled units differ price wise and combined with size costs can be high.  Ian and I have a 10x30 that now runs over $300 a month.  Noelle has a 10x10 climate controlled that runs around $200.  No idea on dumpsters but check with Lowes or Home Depot.  They sell a giant soft side dumpster bag that includes pickup but not sure of prices.  Can't remember the company name but they used to do TV commercials for it.

28 minutes ago, Draco1958 said:

I'm curious as the what shop you feel is sketchy.  My ex runs a shop and I know of a few others.  One may be sketchy because the name alone sets off bells with me.  But not sure if the feeling is legit or if I am picking it up from my ex.  If you don't want to post the name here, private message me.  Things are going on and I need to figure some things out and knowing the name of the shop would help.

I think you know where I'm talking about with the name thing.  That's not why I felt it was sketchy it was the feeling that I got walking around in the store versus walking around in Earthlore or Mama Tracy's.  I'll PM you the name.  I'm going to give it another chance though because my son seems to always be welcome there and apparently they are really nice to him and his friends who sit there for hours sometimes.  

Looks like Chrysler is making sure everyone in the area will have their homes up to par for Homeowners Insurance.  That worries me because the last time that was a focal point, garages in all the surrounding neighborhoods started mysteriously burning down.

Just now, TronRP said:

Looks like Chrysler is making sure everyone in the area will have their homes up to par for Homeowners Insurance.  That worries me because the last time that was a focal point, garages in all the surrounding neighborhoods started mysteriously burning down.

~~~~~

Along with houses/homes that were considered to be "eye sores".

Stupid smartphone updated without permission Monday afternoon and I just started getting used to some of the settings.  Now Windows 10 just updated today and it looks stupid and overwrote my previous preferences because I suppose they are now obsolete and I have to get used to a new color scheme and reset all the little stuff.

Whatever...🙄

DPS Elementary/Middle School Reps were determined that the boy was not going to repeat 8th grade.  They probably thought that if they got rid of him that he would be another school's problem.  I'm happy to report that the homeschooling projects and behavior management sessions I did with him has appeared to change his perspective on learning.  It has been a blast watching him actually getting excited about reading manuals and educational notes and putting them into practice to build Engineering, Scientific and Robotics projects as well as writing essays, book reports and Project Build Notes.  He has even managed to note when he feels like he is about to have an anger outburst and is able to put the techniques I showed him into practice. 

I am actually looking forward to seeing how he handles this school year.

I'm excited for my brother the younger one who is a Detroit cop. He has an interview with the Marshals in Chicago tomorrow.  I am really hoping he gets in because after yesterday the guy shooting at the cops in his district I'm really more terrified. Also the Marshals pay more. 

Edited by kat

I hope that Amazon link worked that @Troy Spiral has in his signature line because I just used it to purchase school supplies. 

However, it states "within 24 hours" so I'm not sure if it's still a thing.

~~~~~

Buying anything from amazon? 

Follow this link first. Anything within 24 hours will generate a small commission for HS/DGN

--> https://amzn.to/2XkS3bt <--