What Are You Thinking? (cont'd)

TronRP

I've been so busy working behind the scenes on the board that I was shocked to see I only posted once today.  I've been here for hours, but doing admin stuff...

Edited by TronRP

I thought I was being silly geeking out over 18 different flavors of bang energy drinks, but after purchasing them and trying my second one, ever, I see it was worth it.  The vitamins and nutrients work well with the natural flavors, making for a very refreshing taste.

I hope I don't go stir crazy sitting here nursing myself back to functional because I was almost finished with everything outside and tomorrow is bulk pickup and the boy has proven himself unreliable without constant supervision (and that will change).  But as for right now, I will just have to get what I can get out of him. 

It's sad that the boy only takes things seriously when food is involved and he is afraid he won't get any or that a meal might be late.  Unfortunately, it won't be until he runs into a real world situation regarding his well-being before he understands what we have been trying to teach him.  But, as far as I'm concerned, at that point, whatever happens, happens.

3 hours ago, kat said:

@TronRP the new season of 90 day fiance before the 90 days is coming out next week...there's this lady Darcy on there. It's her second time.  She's crazy as hell...I love her but hate her too. You gotta watch her she's a train wreck!!!

~~~~~

Oh my goodness I've been so watching that commercial.  I can't believe the man that sent all those thousands of dollars to a chick he's never met, one guy thought he was being Catfished, one lady converted to Muslim and another lady is trying to have a baby for a dude.  That show IS a train wreck so I bet it will have a greater rating...sadly.

4 minutes ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

Oh my goodness I've been so watching that commercial.  I can't believe the man that sent all those thousands of dollars to a chick he's never met, one guy thought he was being Catfished, one lady converted to Muslim and another lady is trying to have a baby for a dude.  That show IS a train wreck so I bet it will have a greater rating...sadly.

Omg yes. Every season there's someone giving up hundreds of thousands of dollars to someone they only met online.  It's nuts! I would run far and fast. Red flag. I mean come on.

Shark Week 🦈🦈🦈🦈

I find it interesting that people are appalled at the fact that getting into the water, where sharks are KNOWN to be, they get attacked by a shark.  Then they get upset about the fact that the shark is there, in the water, the only place it can possibly live, but they want that shark to be somewhere else so they can go swimming and hang out in the shark's supermarket.  However, on land, those same people will avoid that KNOWN area of town where "certain activity" takes place because they don't want to do anything to endanger themselves. 

Things that make you go hmmm...