Davion

Reaper

Game of Chance

Lady Windstone

Saga

Headless Goth

Madea

Just Dave

and everyone else I just cannot remember; but you know who you are.

Guest Game of Chance

Went had a fantastic drunken time

Met/Saw the following:

Dressed Like Me - Thank you so much for giving me a ride home, talk to you soon

Troy Spiral - Dude, you're my boy up in CC, I need some more cards

BlackSunday9 - Same to you, minus the cards

MsMaldoror - Great to see you as always, when I move to Royal Oak you and Ted will have to come over for coffee

Kiss The Midget - Didn't talk long, good to see you though

PaperHearts - Same as above, man you were wasted, its ok though so was I, I'll call you today to jam

LuluVox - Nice to see you, and no, those people have never heard of Bauhaus, where was Josh?

Meg3 - Nice to see you

Crank - rockin as usual

DarkChylde - Good to see you bro

Nienna - As always, nice to see you

JustDave - Good to see you man, didn't get a chance to talk though

Reaper - Nice to meet you

ManicQueen - Nice to meet you also

A lot of people there last night, it was a good time. To anyone I missed, my apologies in advance, see you next week

city club was fun as far as the dgn group goes last night i finally got to talk to troy after meeting him a few times and i must say he does kick ass imnot going to list people but i do have to say something i got really drunk last night and did some very very stupid shit so i think it would be in my best intrest if i didnt go back to city club for a while if not ever again actually i enjoy all the company of all on dgn and will continue to post here but as far as the club goes i dont belive i should go back

Guest Megalicious

I had a horrible time at LCC lastnight due to the lack of maturaty of people that I thought really care for me. It was nice to see everyone that I hadn't seen in while though =) Here who I had the pleasure of seeing last night ...

BS9- =) Nice to see you with your sexy lady friend ted lol =)

MSM traci - Nice to see you with you sexy gentelman friend lol =)

Game- =) nice to chat with you a while.

DiWIs- Jen =)

Troy- always nice to see you troy, you know if you need me all you do is have to call ... and you stilll me owe me a dance !!!!

Luluvox- I MISSED YOU MY AMANDA!!! im glad we got to hang out

Nodrew- =) Im glad you decided to join us drew =)(BY the way you guys that pic of shawn with the I LOVE YOU wall came out so fucking great lol)

Medea- good to meet you finally =)

Crank

DarkChy-Ram- always good to see you =)

Davieon - NICE to see you Jason I hadnt seen you in a while ... missed your wittiness lol ... Im sure ill see you again soon ...=)

Paperhearts- nice to see you paul.

LADYW =)

ManicQueen- YOU FINALLY CAME TO CC, I dont think I had seen you at cc since I first arrived to DGN .. nice to fucking see you =)

Jarodakamister- and how could i miss you ...

Disenchanted- I was nice to get to hang out with you a little more shawn ... =) Your really funny =) damn you and your ringtones!!! lol

I wont really be going to CC anymore .. atleast on a regular basis .... of course Ill be there next weekend for BREN!!!! and to meet THEE PHEE!!! LOL ... oh and another person I had the pleasure to meet lastnight ... even though i had met him before .. however was unaware of his name and who he was on this board ..

SHADE E..D..- Nice to meet you chris .... and I was so greatful to get to pet your kitty!!!!! and tempting me with your pizza ...

city club was fun as far as the dgn group goes last night i finally got to talk to troy after meeting him a few times and i must say he does kick ass imnot going to list people but i do have to say something i got really drunk last night and did some very very stupid shit so i think it would be in my best intrest if i didnt go back to city club for a while if not ever again actually i enjoy all the company of all on dgn and will continue to post here but as far as the club goes i dont belive i should go back

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I say that everytime I go.. I always end up getting really trashed and doing something I wish I hadn't.. but.. I end up coming back. You should too! btw ~ it was nice meeting you =)

Got to see/meet a shit load of new people. You're all very kewlio!

I'm too lazy to type everyone's name's so deal with it :tongue: :grin :laughing

Troy Spiral - Dude, you're my boy up in CC, I need some more cards

Hehe. Glad you were there bro. Thanks for tryin to cheer me up, and helpin pimp out the board. We should hang out sometime just you and me and talk some smack. :happy:

i dont belive i should go back

Bah. Keep your head up bro. We all do silly stuff sometimes. Just gotta move on and try to learn from past experiences.

Troy- always nice to see you troy, you know if you need me all you do is have to call ... and you stilll me owe me a dance !!!!

Thank you, and yes. =)

City Club last night was a perfect cap for an awful day. Thanks you guys for making me feel so much better. I had a great night!

:grouphug

No one saw me!  :confused

Meh!! I think i didnt see you , before CC talking smack and forcing me to play WoB... didnt see you again about 7 different times durring the night. And didnt see you again when i took mercy on your ass and only gave ya that half-dose donkey punch by the bar. :laughing

Luluvox- I MISSED YOU MY AMANDA!!! im glad we got to hang out

Nodrew- =) Im glad you decided to join us drew =)(BY the way you guys  that  pic of shawn with the  I LOVE YOU wall came out so fucking great lol)

Ohhhh, I want to see that picture. I totally forgot about that! Aw. That wall loved us so much.

I missed you too, little lady; dancing was fun. I'm still probably going to Necto Monday if y'all kids want to join me.

No one saw me!  :confused

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh, I did.

I had fun talking/dancing with some of ya guys it was a great night, except for the part when some asshole purposely rammed into my elbow and made me drop my yager bomb drink which costed me 11$ ta get. But on n all it was a blast, the night became kinda blur to me so im not gonna attempt ta list anyone I saw cuz this time im sure to forget anyone, but those I talked you y'all fuckin awsome, ya know who y'all are. :wink

Nodrew- =) Im glad you decided to join us drew =)(BY the way you guys  that  pic of shawn with the  I LOVE YOU wall came out so fucking great lol)
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If by shawn, you mean disenchanted, and of course I know you you mean by nodrew.... dude, I GOTTA see that picture. I miss my girly-manly men. =(

I had a good night, I was completely smashed!!! Its was fun!!! :grin

Bella Morte - officially banned from long islands!!... :tongue:

Just Dave - great meeting you finally...whatever made your night not so good can't be that bad so come back to CC

Reaper - Nichole is awesome..your a lucky guy

Troy - grandmaster pimp

Nienna - you were making me jealous..j/k :grin

Meg - nice seeing you even if it was only a for a few minutes

wheresmypiggy - what are you talking about, of course I saw you..several times

Crank - Beer!!! you pease!!

darkchylde - you rawwkk!!

Headlessgoth - cool meeting ya

DS9 - was i bashing superman? :laughing

Ms.M - looked like you were having fun

medea - what? no long island for me..not fair!!! j/k :grin

dirtywhispers - really nice seeing you :wink

ladywindstone - cool seeing you

dressedlikeme - saw you right when I walked in :grin

I think thats everyone..sorry if I forgot anyone.

If by shawn, you mean disenchanted, and of course I know you you mean by nodrew.... dude, I GOTTA see that picture.  I miss my girly-manly men.   =(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's just Shawn in the picture...there's this building near the club that just, for some reason, has this permanent sign hung up kind of high that just says "I Love You." We all thought it odd, so we recruited Shawn to go up to the wall and give it a big, love-reciprocating hug. The picture promises to be pretty great, though I haven't seen it yet.

edited because my punctuation bothered me.

Guest MsMaldoror

It was a fun night! I'd never seen so many utterly wasted DGN individuls before. I mean, DGN folks are usually buzzed at CC, but a number of them were spouting nonsense and falling over on Saturday.

As usual, I came with BS9, the BEST guy ever. :happy:

I saw and talked to:

Troy--after his pre-CC parking lot party

LadyWindstone--You and DW are sweeties.

DirtyWhispers--see above

Crank--glad you made it out on Sat. night after all

DarkChylde--thanks for the sip of your Jaeger bomb

Daevion--in good spirits, as usual

Medea--I need to learn some Polish from you.

Reaper & lady friend--You two looked so happy together. :happy:

HeadlessGoth--nice to meet you again

JustDave--friendly and stumbling a bit...

Game of Chance--always nice to chat with you

Paper Hearts--enjoyed our absinthe conversation

Granted--It was good to see you drunk and happy.

Meg3--great to see you and Jarod again

Jarod--see above

LuluVox--had not seen you in some time at CC

Dessed Like Me--nice to meet you

I saw but didn't chat much with:

Nienna

Belle Morte

Disenchanted

Manic Queen

I'm sorry if I missed anyone. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone next week when Brenda's in town. It should be lots of fun! :cheerful

Nicole and I had a blast that night. Was good to see some new faces. My memory sucks when it comes to remembering names but they all know who they are. Glad to meet some of the new people I hadn't met before. Anyway, its not likely that we will make it saturday again as I won't get back from the road til late saturday. So if we still have the energy, maybe we will stop in. See you all later.

Guest MsMaldoror

I remember you saying something about not wanting to drink as much on Saturday night. But, maybe I just imagined it... :wink

i spoke w/...like a lot of people and at the end of the night went and had a grilled cheese (pronounced "greal cheese") sandwhich with a homeboy. Thanks homeboy.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Guest MsMaldoror

I weren't drunk enough to allow me to draw a mustache on your face with my eyeliner. I was attempting to make you look more "European" or "French." You would have scored lots of chicks with a pencil mustache... :devil

Funny thing: I did drink less than usual, I only had about 6 or 7. Yes, I'm Incorrigible!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Archived