DGN Random Acts of Kindness 3.00 - PAt least read it it please.

Troy Spiral

I hope people are finding this useful / fun / interesting. I scraped together every last dime i could for the month, but I'll try again next month.

Please spam this thing up if you feel comfortable with sharing your gifts (giving or reciviing) the more activity this has the more people will use it.

Once a second page starts, ill probably make a new thread so that people are forced to re-post their wish list (and assumingly update it , as our priorities / desires change over time).

happy thoughts

I hope people are finding this useful / fun / interesting. I scraped together every last dime i could for the month, but I'll try again next month.

Please spam this thing up if you feel comfortable with sharing your gifts (giving or reciviing) the more activity this has the more people will use it.

Once a second page starts, ill probably make a new thread so that people are forced to re-post their wish list (and assumingly update it , as our priorities / desires change over time).

happy thoughts

Got a suggestion...

How about each time a new page starts, repost this thread's first post somewhere near the top of the new pages then posters can have fun poking wishlisters and tossing around gift ideas...

...of course I'm all for the poking part... :Poke

:hrhr:

Got a suggestion...

How about each time a new page starts, repost this thread's first post somewhere near the top of the new pages then posters can have fun poking wishlisters and tossing around gift ideas...

...of course I'm all for the poking part... :Poke

:hrhr:

good idea! ...hey wait a minute... i felt that .. damn pokers. ;)

One suggestion would be to keep the list fairly short, maybe 10 items (or less) if you have a huge wisht list its hard to choose, maybe make a second wish list and put that "long list" there, and just link the higher priority stuff in this list. Try to have a range of prices , like maybe 10, 20 ,50 ,+