Oreo cookies as addictive as cocaine - to lab rats

Soulrev

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/267543.php

"Say man.. Lemme get a dime of that oreo"

Dude, I gotta raise my prices on that shit, you know demand is up, supply is low, I got 15 hoes over there dat want this shit, know what I mean? So, whatz up...whatcha wanna do...lmao

Haha, I was at my favorite coffeehouse, (STELLA's downtown Detroit in the Fisher building, go in there, tell the little innocent looking Christian boy that Kat or if the little dark haired, brace faced girl is working tell her that "mom" sent you and says you make the best turtle mocha, lmao...( I was telling them about my daughter and told them how old she was and the little brace faced girl said she was the same age as my daughter....so I said damn, I could be your mom, holy shit....and than I said now do your homework and stay out of trouble........and than when I left she yelled out, "by mom".......it was funny.

Anyway, so I tell you about the coffeehouse, STELLA's, because I went in there last week and they had samples of this chocolate biscotti m with white chocolate chips in it,which I normally don't touch but it looked sampleableable (not a word, oh well) so I tried it and it reminded me of this post and I told the barista's about it and the braced faced girl said, haha those aren't really white chocolate chips in that!!! LOL.and than I said something that took that statement further and than was like, oh wait I forgot you guys are still innocent...nevermind..lmao, I have no idea what I said but they are fun to bullshit with. ok

• 7 months later...