DGN orgy

Guest MsMaldoror

Would you actually come to a DGN orgy?  

42 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MsMaldoror

I really just want to get everyone drunk and use them for inhumane experiments. I'm not inviting you for the sake of your safety.

MsMaldoror is asking about this because she is guaging interest for her next party idea.  The next one is called "The Blue Party" (bad warhol reference).  I won't be invited to that one either.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Guest MsMaldoror

Troy and Nerdcore said they would take care of it for me.

I just want to put laxatives in the food and place bets on--who has sex with whom and who runs to the bathroom first. I'd also cover everything in my apt. with heavy sheets of plastic wrap, which I'd sprinkle with itching powder and fleas.

No?

How are we gonna have this party at your place if you're not there?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Troy and Nerdcore said they would take care of it for me. 

I just want to put laxatives in the food and place bets on--who has sex with whom and who runs to the bathroom first.  I'd also cover everything in my apt. with heavy sheets of plastic wrap, which I'd sprinkle with itching powder and fleas.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

GrOss!!! not exactly what I had in mind

Guest MsMaldoror

I might even have Taco Bell cater the party. I guess I would stick around for a while to watch people get kinky with their bean and cheese burritos.

Archived