DGN orgy

Guest MsMaldoror

Would you actually come to a DGN orgy?  

42 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest MsMaldoror

I'm just curious how many people would be interested in attending something like this. So many members claim to be swingers and/or to have crushes on other members...

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Game of Chance

I just love the fact that there is a choice entitled, "Maybe, if there's free booze"

That is great :laughing

Traci, you rock

The problem here is that I am a completely straight male. And straight males are about as wanted at an orgy as ..................................(dammit. The cursor has been blinking for like 2 minutes while I try to think of a funny simile, but I've got nothing. I give up! You get it.)

If I was manic and drunk, yes, but if I was depressed and sober, no. I've been involved in an orgy before, but I knew I was never going to see most of the people again. I don't know that I would be comfortable doing that with people I would be seeing again. :blink

No thanks. I can barely bring myself to get involved in mild >MUCH NEEDED

One person i trust, and I, cuddling, just for some comfort just me and her? Sure. (and that'd be a very , very , short list)

Anything "sex" and "group" , no thanks.

Yes my sense of humor sometimes would lead people to think i would be up for something like this, but at heart, no.

Ya know sex just isn't "all that" for me anymore.. I get bored with everything after a while. Everything. Even living. LOL j/k but I would never be involved in something like that. And the free booze thing doesn't entice me at all, alcohol can disappear from the world for all I care.

Pah!  We've already had THAT discussion.

I think Tracy is right...  There's a great affinity for alcohol here.  :laughing

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

some dgn'rs probably need some AA, except for me cause I don't have a *burp* drinking problem *hiccup*

Archived