Saturday CC Aftermath

Last night was pretty fun. I got to be back in the local area, talk to several people I knew (which is odd that I'm starting to know people there now), have a few drinks, and I wanted to punch this guy that kept trying to kiss me when everyone was pretty much leaving. I said I'd dance with the guy, he didn't have to keep trying to take it farther while I was drunk. My body feels sore now, but last night was awesome.

Was exausting but I'm glad I went. Did my usual pre-CC chill out in the car beforehand (seems to help the calm before the storm hah) my boat is pretty large, if anyone just wants to BS before the club, just look for the huge wake behind it parked on the street opposite the building. =D

The people at the front seem to actually be consistantly NICE these days, almost thought I went to the wrong club, its a good change.

Some tall what I'll call "classic goth" girl that I randomly said hello to and introduced myself , apparently thought that meant that I wanted to be introduced to her more affectionately, hey, maybe my "people are too closed off" philosophy is catching on hah. :grouphug Per usual my memory never seems to remember anyones name that I dont hear at least 2-3 times, ugh.

I hung out in the "dgn corner" and did my duty right to the minute, then danced way too much. Really gottta pace myself, the stimulus overload gets me sick fast. Have a hard time just "chilling out" there though that's for sure.

Finally met Deka, seemed like that was never gonnna happen. yay hah =D

Gotta cut down on the drinkin by like 50% maybe my memory will improve, such as it is.

People that I can remember, that actually might read this *thinks*

Raev - yay!

Siren - yay x 2

RoseyBlue - glad you didnt have to drive. =)

CowboyDave - Been awhile.

PleasureKatzen - friendly as always.

Zachariah Messiah - good man.

Deadcoolgothgirl - :animier:

DJ Arron - LIES!! lol

Mizuna (ho-lee-shiiiit! first time evear)

I seem to confuse Slogo and Saga did we talk? I'm drawing a blank, dont hate! I know im an asshat!

Who am i missin? I'm sure theres plenty, i can barely remember leaving the place.

Thanks to the few people that tried to help promote the board as always. =)

Was good seeing you all.

^I saw you!

It was fun. Was able to meet a few people off the board, which was pretty cool.

Glad you met some of us. :animier:

Please tell me you didnt say "hi i'm queen b"... Seems like something I'd remember, although my memory is legendary in its ability to forget names/faces (which is bizarre because I go out of my way to try and be friendly). :rant:

^I actually think deadcoldgothgirl introduced me to you, so I don't remember if I said my name or not :/

Well at least i have plausible deniability as to if I SHOULD remember your name and am just failing, or if i have a legitmate excuse. hah :whistle:

Hopefully it wont be the last time we get a chance to meet. =)