City Club annual Halloween Party Sat. Oct. 29th

This will be D:Konstruct's last show at CC. We are throwing a Halloween party for all of our friends and fans. I know we're lame because we just played CC:) Many missed our set and Sybil and others insisted we play so we will. We will open for Red This Ever this time going on at 12:30. Each band will do an hour set. Aaron Hingst will be spinning retro/old school tunes in the ballroom. We will have lots of goodies as well. D:K is going back into the studio for a while but will be playing a few new tunes for this with the added indie guitar driven sound now. If you haven't seen Red This Ever, come check them out. They're a great goth/rock band and it should be a fun evening for all. We're keeping the cover cheap for all since so many events around town are expensive around Halloween. We look forward to seeing everyone at CC. If I don't see you, I want to wish everyone a Happy Halloween!

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you to everyone that came out to see D:Konstruct and Red This Ever. It was a great party, lots of familiar faces. Thanks to Aaron for spinning such an awesome set as usual. Although we wont be playing CC anymore, we hope that you will come see us play other venues in the Metro Detroit area:) We've has a blast playing and doing the CC events over the past few years. We will see you all again in the spring of 2012 with a new album. Take care my friends and enjoy the rest of your Halloween weekend:)