>> Industrial Wednesdays << @ Mars Bar, Hamtramck ::

:whistle::jamin

I'll probably be the only one who is waking up Thursday morning and not going on a long trip, except maybe a stumble down to the bathroom.

I'll probably be the only one who is waking up Thursday morning and not going on a long trip, except maybe a stumble down to the bathroom.
Edited by Chernobyl

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TONIGHT!!!! Head on out for the best weekly night in metro Detroit! New music a plenty from the aforementioned Haujobb. New Necro Facility full length "Wintermute" is in our hands and is so phenomenal you'll want it in yours. Easily one of the best releases in the electro-industrial genre in the last 10 years!!!! And new Ohgr, Ad Inferna, Blackcenter, and more... Plus all your favorite tracks tactfully mixed to perfection.

If you haven't been to Industrial Wednesdays yet, make tonight the night to check it out!!!!

Join the crowd, show your support and head on out to Mars Bar.

We're also heading to Montreal's Kinetik Festival early Thursday morning (meeting up with DJ Elektrosonik and crew) and where I will be performing with TERRORFAKT.

Come wish us safe travels.

See everyone tonight!

Edited by DJ Saint

Ive been so busy getting ready for kinetik, I didnt prepare much for tonight, so be sure to throw me some requests! Going to be a good time!

Geez DJ, you want us to load up the fucking songs for you too? :tongue:

Geez DJ, you want us to load up the fucking songs for you too? :tongue:

Tomorrow night! Even though we are tired and beat up from KINETIK FESTIVAL (Which was AMAZING BTW, write up will be soon for it) We will be back and ready for action for another great industrial Wednesday, come out and hear all the music from the festival as well as a bunch of other cool stuff!

So MUCH new music this week! SERIOUSLY a crazy amount of good stuff purchased from Kinetik Festival which Nocker and I just returned from.

Come on out tonight to Mars Bar to hear it all as well as recaps of the near week long festival performances.

Hope to see you all at Mars Bar tonight!

Wanted to, but I think we're broke and Pest wanted to do Bad Movie Night this week instead, since we haven't hit them up in months. Will miss you guys and the Kinetic stories :crybaby: . Was looking forward to hearing about the shenanigans, guess it will have to wait.

Wanted to, but I think we're broke and Pest wanted to do Bad Movie Night this week instead, since we haven't hit them up in months. Will miss you guys and the Kinetic stories :crybaby: . Was looking forward to hearing about the shenanigans, guess it will have to wait.

ATTENTION!

Due to Weather conditions, this week's session of INDUSTRIAL WEDNESDAYS is postponed until next week, As much as we want to go out and have a good time, highway flooding as well as it just being generally shitty is making us think twice, we dont want anyone to get hurt. Save your money have have DOUBLE the fun next week!

ACHTUNG!!

We have postponed tonights (5-25) INDUSTRIAL Wednesday due to the extreme inclement weather. Roads are flooded, trees and power lines are down. Also knowing Detroit there's probably some crazy ass River Monster-like thing swimming around in all that water.

We look forward to seeing you all next week where we will still be doing our Kinetik Festival wrap up and plenty more.

Stay safe and stay dry. See you next week SOLDIERS!

Edited by DJ Saint

It's Monday now, which gives me two whole days to figure something out.

Hope to see you and several others on Wednesday. Still got music purchases from Kinetik I'm anxious to play for you all!

FYI, I am also DJ'ing a free event sponsored by VitaminWater on Friday (along with Dethlab and Gluhufr) in Detroit. More info to be posted here later today. So if you miss one, come to the other, but you really need to be at both events!

Hope to see you and several others on Wednesday. Still got music purchases from Kinetik I'm anxious to play for you all!

FYI, I am also DJ'ing a free event sponsored by VitaminWater on Friday (along with Dethlab and Gluhufr) in Detroit. More info to be posted here later today. So if you miss one, come to the other, but you really need to be at both events!

A FREE event in DETROIT on a FRIDAY, you say? You certainly know how to finesse my event-going needs. Maybe we can do both...?

Edited by Chernobyl

New tracks from Kirlian Camera, Accessory, Eisnenfunk (they do that "Pong" song you all know) and MUCH more tonight at Mars Bar. Come chill out with us. The AC will be cranked up, the drinks cold, and the music modern and moving! See you all tonight!

New Haujobb single has arrived. Expect to hear it this Wednesday at Mars Bar. Here's the preview video.

Also this had a lot of people inquiring as to what it was when played last week. Accessory - Shout it Out. The whole disc is full of great tracks.

And new stuff from the much anticipated new Dance or Die CD, This Morn Omina, Ambassador 21 and a TON MORE plus all your favorite tracks.

Mars Bar = The Place to be this Wednesday. We look forward to seeing you all!

All I have to say is that at least you guys don't charge five dollars at the door and are having a "bikini contest" like a certain other preppy night that is trying to pass as goth. :rolleyes:

:wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

Our scene's decline into preppy shit is making me sad :laugh:. But you two are legit and make it easier to handle somewhat :happy::respect: .

All I have to say is that at least you guys don't charge five dollars at the door and are having a "bikini contest" like a certain other preppy night that is trying to pass as goth. :rolleyes:

Our scene's decline into preppy shit is making me sad :laugh:. But you two are legit and make it easier to handle somewhat :happy::respect: .

LoL....did not know that was happening tonight...oh well.

Should be a good time tonight, regardless.

As always, no cover, great drinks, and great music!

Thanks for the good words :)

Also new Imperative Reaction tune to play tonight :)