>> Industrial Wednesdays << @ Mars Bar, Hamtramck ::

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tonight!!!

Looking forward to having Elektrosonik as a guest. You just know he's gonna tear it up!

DJ Nocker will have his unparalleled music selections going as well.

Got some new music from the following you may possibly hear in my sets tonight

Caustic, Genetic Disorder, Hocico, Mental Discipline, Pail, Pain Machinery, Panic Lift, Phosgore, SAM (yes new SAM remix by Shiv-R!!!!), Straftanz, Synchrotek, Vault 113, 100 Blumen and Necro Facility (This album is just awesome!!!)

Head on out for a massively fun time. See you tonight at Mars.

(Hooray for finding a way around my work blocking DGN)

Yes, tonight will be a good time! Very much looking forward to hearing Electrosonic and Saint do there thing. Ill be there, trying to be as fancy as they are ;)

Apparently we may be invaded by a bunch of pirates tonight, Lark is having a pirate party and will be bringing a bunch of them to Mars, be prepared!

Also, ill be bringing a few movies to throw on to help set the mood :)

GET YOUR ASSES TO MARS!

How was the pirate party? :pirate: Someone needs to start taking/posting pics on Wednesdays.

Not a single pirate (unless I mistook a pirate dress for a goth outfit) BUT again a GREAT CROWD packed into that place. Another excellent night with some killer sets turned in by our guest DJ Elektrosonik, as well as DJ Nocker and (ahem) myself.

Lots of new stuff played (new Panic Lift), plenty of surprises, favorites and more. Playlist coming soon.

And yeah, I always plan on bringing my camera, yet it ends up at home.

Agreed, someone(s) needs to start documenting the great times, laughter, drinking, fun and the quintessence that this night has quickly evolved into.

But please no flash photography of the DJ's -- we are highly sensitive animals prone to outburst ;) (not really)

If you haven't been to check out Industrial Wednesdays at Mars yet, make plans now for next week! We hope to see you all there.

Not a single pirate (unless I mistook a pirate dress for a goth outfit) BUT again a GREAT CROWD packed into that place. Another excellent night with some killer sets turned in by our guest DJ Elektrosonik, as well as DJ Nocker and (ahem) myself.

Lots of new stuff played (new Panic Lift), plenty of surprises, favorites and more. Playlist coming soon.

And yeah, I always plan on bringing my camera, yet it ends up at home.

Agreed, someone(s) needs to start documenting the great times, laughter, drinking, fun and the quintessence that this night has quickly evolved into.

But please no flash photography of the DJ's -- we are highly sensitive animals prone to outburst ;) (not really)

If you haven't been to check out Industrial Wednesdays at Mars yet, make plans now for next week! We hope to see you all there.

Ahhh Nocker said in a previous post that Lark was bringing pirates lol. I'll have to remember to bring a camera or something next time I go. Glad it was awesome as always, shitty I had to miss out.

Ahhh Nocker said in a previous post that Lark was bringing pirates lol. I'll have to remember to bring a camera or something next time I go. Glad it was awesome as always, shitty I had to miss out.

Yea Lark did have a pirate party before hand, but i guess they changed before they came, as Lark and her hubby did show up.

Was a great time, had alot of fun with Elektrosonic as a guest. Saint through down some great mixes as well. Very happy with how the night is progressing. Pics are fine and encouraged, as long as they arent of me ;)

Play list should be up soon, assuming it already isnt posted *goes to look*

Make your plans now to attend :: Industrial Wednesday :: tomorrow.

Lots of great new music, your favorites, and plenty more for you gals/guys!

Attendance and support has been strong and growing over the last three weeks and we've got even more up our sleeves constantly to offer you all.

So, if you haven't checked :: Industrial Wednesdays :: @ Mars Bar out yet, we hope to see you in attendance this Wednesday.

Another Wednesday is here! Hope to see everyone out tonight for more good music, good drinks and good times! Come on out and support the scene! As always we will be playing all kinds of fancy underplayed/unknown stuff as well as throwing is a couple of the hits to keep you from being all scared of something new ;)

Last night was super fun! A cool crowd, Awesome music, and of course, Star Wars. Most epic part of the night in my opinion was when Saint played a star wars Mash-up that was perfectly in sync with the movie.

Keep coming out to support everyone, the night is growing and we have a bunch more surprises in store as the weeks come.

Playlist will be up later on. Now enjoy the second day of star wars

REVENGE OF THE 5th! ;)

That's right! It's amazing too. Very kick ass release

I've heard that it has a snug sound-fit between SunnyPsyOp and DIMD, with a hint of Mythmaker elements thrown in.

I've heard that it has a snug sound-fit between SunnyPsyOp and DIMD, with a hint of Mythmaker elements thrown in.

Tonight will be a stress relief for me, hope people come out and have a good time. We have some cool new tracks lined up and as always, if you ask nicely, we will play some favorites. Come and support the scene, keep it alive by supporting new/obscure music that needs to be heard!

This is the only night in the state where you have a chance to hear Zola Jesus and Komor Kommando in the same hour!

This !ednesday is going to be the start of an epic vacation for me (KINETIK FESTIVAL), so we are gonna start it out right, make sure you all come out!

So epic you felt the need to replace the "W" with "!"

So epic you felt the need to replace the "W" with "!"

I hope to make it out for this week, considering I wont have the work the next day. Helena will just have to deal with a sleepy Eevee for the ride to Chicago.

:laugh:

Yay! There will be many sleepy road-trip and train trip people Thursday morning.