>> Industrial Wednesdays << @ Mars Bar, Hamtramck ::

You mean CC will start to play something other than "Hit Me Hard, Hit Me Fast"?

OH SNAP! (Rhythm IS a Dancer!) :p

Can't speak for CC, they do their thing and Industrial Wednesdays does ours. I would predict VOID and Elektrosonik to play some of the tracks off this disc as there's plenty that are club floor-fillers. Regardless, everyone head on OUT tonight to Mars Bar and you'll hear this and plenty of other new tunes (including a new e-craft track too!!! ZOINKS!) plus your favorites, request, surprises and civil defense warnings...

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mltic.jpg

Fresh in from Belgium via a Berlin label! New Monolith.

Will play a track or two tonight at Industrial Wednesday. Plus there's still new VNV, Straftanz, System Syn and a zillion other goodies for your ears.

Come out, have fun, join your friends and see what makes us uniquely different from the other clubs out there.

Hope to see you all.

VERY fun night and thanks to everyone for coming out and enjoying the tunes and movies. Nice crowd! Much laughter, stories, drinks, lasers(!!!) and oh so much more.

Playlist coming soon.

Look forward to seeing you all again (or for the first time) next week!

Looking for something to do tonight?: Get out and support our friends Dethlab tonight at Sakana Sushi in Ferndale for the Black Lobster event. 10pm, FREE !!! and ALWAYS great tunes.

A wild FarrlL appeared with a merry band of peeps. It was good to see new faces, albeit familiar ones. You will come back, yes? Much discussing and shenanigans to be held?

Oh, and Nocker: Boo!

(never play that A23 track ever again!) :yucky:

A wild FarrlL appeared with a merry band of peeps. It was good to see new faces, albeit familiar ones. You will come back, yes? Much discussing and shenanigans to be held?

Oh, and Nocker: Boo!

(never play that A23 track ever again!) :yucky:

Believe that particular a23 track was a request... (there were surprisingly a LOT of request last night)

Sorry for any awkwardness I might've expressed last night folks. I wasnt quite expecting to meet any DGNers last night.

And yeah, my boyfriend (guy in the leather jacket), and our friends Jon and Dave. It was Jon's suggestion to go out last night.

First time going to Mars Bar and I really liked the atmosphere. My only gripe, and Nocker knows this because he brought it up.... no designated dancing space. D:

Talk about it being tempting to climb up behind the bench seats. =P

Sorry for any awkwardness I might've expressed last night folks. I wasnt quite expecting to meet any DGNers last night.

And yeah, my boyfriend (guy in the leather jacket), and our friends Jon and Dave. It was Jon's suggestion to go out last night.

First time going to Mars Bar and I really liked the atmosphere. My only gripe, and Nocker knows this because he brought it up.... no designated dancing space. D:

Talk about it being tempting to climb up behind the bench seats. =P

we often move the tables for people if they want to dance, ask us next time :p was great to see you out.

we often move the tables for people if they want to dance, ask us next time :p was great to see you out.

Yeah, there were cords and magical electronic devices all over the place that night. It's a tiny space, but it can fit 3 people comfortably...5, if you count my flailing trance-arms =P

How long was I awkward at Mars, even though I technically "knew" a good many people...two months???