>> Industrial Wednesdays << @ Mars Bar, Hamtramck ::

:: INDUSTRIAL WEDNESDAYS :: @ Mars Bar, Hamtramck ::

•••

Moves from its former Tuesday Nights to Wednesdays starting March 23, 2011

•••

with DJ Nocker and DJ Saint

•••

industrialwedpostcard.jpg

After a month and half of success, Industrial Tuesdays moves ahead one night of the week to now take place on Wednesdays.

The move comes at the request of the clubs owner who has put us ahead of his other busy techno and house nights.

We are more than happy to oblige, feeling that the transition will see our crowd further increase allowing even more of you the opportunity to check out the uniqueness that is Mars Bar

along with the multifarious mixes from DJ Nocker and DJ Saint.

That same great entertainment as Tuesdays, now can be found on Wednesdays!

INDUSTRIAL Wednesdays aims to offer a modern night that will focus on exposing new music, up and coming bands and diverse sounds through an eclectic and varied music mix that will also include your familiar favorites as well.

Check us out on Facebook at:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mars-Bar-Industrial-Wednesdays-/199648683380910

INDUSTRIAL WEDNESDAYS takes place at Mars Bar - a brilliant clean new venue opened in June of 2010 in the heart of Hamtramck.

Artsy and urban, with a dance friendly vibe ever present, Mars Bar is designed to transport you away from your everyday routine

and into a place that is versatile with great sound. A place where you can chill, relax and enjoy your night out.

Mars Bar on the web at http://www.marsbardetroit.com/

The Mars Bar

10001 Jos Campau

Hamtramck, MI 48212

Public Parking is available on Jos Campau or the public parking lot located directly across the street behind “Shoppers World”.

21+ admitted with proper ID.

Beers, shooters, martinis, wine and signature drinks available.

Absinthe is occasionally on the menu.

Drink specials throughout the night.

Admission is FREE!

Don't forget to mark your calendars and spread the word about INDUSTRIAL WEDNESDAYS at Mars Bar in Hamtramck!

We look forward to seeing you all on Wednesdays.

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TONIGHT!!!!

Come join us for INDUSTRIAL Wednesday at Mars Bar. (Formerly INDUSTRIAL Tuesdays)

New stuff this week from

Binary Park "Worlds Collide" CD (excellent new project of Torben Schmidt , Infacted Reocrds head honcho and- ex Lights of Euphoria)

Caustic - 666 on The Crucifix single (Now available for $5.98 at you digital music outlets. Worth every penny!)

THYX - Into the Realm (experimental electronic music project by mind.in.a.box mastermind Stefan Poiss. AWESOME!!!!)

PLUS!!!

Centhron

Chainreactor

Distorted Memory

TH Industry

Terrokode

Tyske Ludder

Vault-113

-- who all have new material forthcoming in the next few weeks, month or sooner!!!

And of course all your favorites, tracks you may have forgotten about, dance floor killers, that track no other club is playing and more surprises (like Nocker being on a Cold Meat Industry label kick!!!!)

And wait there's more - if you like talking music - we can share news with you on the new Haujobb, World Wide Electronics Vol.1 (Compilation put together from Johan of Suicide Commando), Clan of Xymox, In Strict Confidence and the newest Extreme Storfrequenz (Volume 6) which has a super cool tracklisting.

And will Genesis P.Orridge show up afterwards???!!!

Music, music, music!!! :)

So yeah... head on out! The nights for you guys. We hope to see you!

TONIGHT!!!!

Come join us for INDUSTRIAL Wednesday at Mars Bar. (Formerly INDUSTRIAL Tuesdays)

New stuff this week from

Binary Park "Worlds Collide" CD (excellent new project of Torben Schmidt , Infacted Reocrds head honcho and- ex Lights of Euphoria)

Caustic - 666 on The Crucifix single (Now available for $5.98 at you digital music outlets. Worth every penny!)

THYX - Into the Realm (experimental electronic music project by mind.in.a.box mastermind Stefan Poiss. AWESOME!!!!)

PLUS!!!

Centhron

Chainreactor

Distorted Memory

TH Industry

Terrokode

Tyske Ludder

Vault-113

-- who all have new material forthcoming in the next few weeks, month or sooner!!!

And of course all your favorites, tracks you may have forgotten about, dance floor killers, that track no other club is playing and more surprises (like Nocker being on a Cold Meat Industry label kick!!!!)

And wait there's more - if you like talking music - we can share news with you on the new Haujobb, World Wide Electronics Vol.1 (Compilation put together from Johan of Suicide Commando), Clan of Xymox, In Strict Confidence and the newest Extreme Storfrequenz (Volume 6) which has a super cool tracklisting.

And will Genesis P.Orridge show up afterwards???!!!

Music, music, music!!! :)

So yeah... head on out! The nights for you guys. We hope to see you!

Hehe...I wont make everyone hate me with cold meat industry. BUT I WILL PLAY SOME COOL STUFF! I PROMISE!

Hehe...I wont make everyone hate me with cold meat industry. BUT I WILL PLAY SOME COOL STUFF! I PROMISE!

Oh there's a lot of Cold Meat Industry fans out there that would be happy to hear some material strategically placed in a set.

Yay for cool stuffs!

WHO reminds me that I'm going to miss the film festival in Ann Arbor tonight where Genesis P-Orridge will be? :crybaby:

WHO reminds me that I'm going to miss the film festival in Ann Arbor tonight where Genesis P-Orridge will be? :crybaby:

This makes me really happy! I want to come check it out soon! And I WILL!!!! Not tonight, probably next week, and DEFINITELY the week after that! :D

Damn, though, damn. This is really what we needed. I'm so ecstatic and excited about this. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday. IT IS NOW COMPLETE!

I hereby vow to complete every single night one week in April. :D:D:D

This makes me really happy! I want to come check it out soon! And I WILL!!!! Not tonight, probably next week, and DEFINITELY the week after that! :D

Damn, though, damn. This is really what we needed. I'm so ecstatic and excited about this. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday. IT IS NOW COMPLETE!

I hereby vow to complete every single night one week in April. :D:D:D

It will be awesome to see you again! Ill be sure to play some nifty synthpop when you show up.

Apparently its A birthday for one of the regulars tonight, Come out and have a birthday shot!

And NO, there will be no annoying combichrist birthday song =P

Perhaps a different B-Day song...

True Faith, anyone? Dreadful Shadows did a wunderbar cover of that one :thumbup:

True Faith, anyone? Dreadful Shadows did a wunderbar cover of that one :thumbup:

Noooooo DJ Saint will kill me if I play that again... I played it at deadline as a joke and he almost choked me to death, true story =P

I like it though...

Thinking about going just gotta find someone else who wants to go. I hate being places where I don't really know anyone and I'm by myself *hasmiddleschoolandhighschoolflashbacks*

You totally should come! Ill introduce you to a few of my friends, will be a good time :)

Plus if you come and get to know us, you wont have anymore

"middleschoolandhighschoolflashbacks"

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I must say I liked the music and the looks of the place. Saw a few familiar faces which is always nice too.

The first Industrial Wednesday went great! Good music and good times as always! Saw a few DGN kids as well as celebrated a birthday.

Shout outs!

Prick-

You never let me buy you that drink! We will have to do it another time. Was really cool to see you out! Glad you like some of the music!

Wormsinwomb-

You rock, was really fun talking to you! Yay for Wumpscut!

Iris-

Great to see you, I know you will kill it at City!

Elektrosonic-

Always enjoy chit chatting. I will get a damn facebook I guess =P

Kilyosaur-

You had some awesome boots last night, good to see you.

If im missing someone, Im sorry! It was a great time, see you all next Wednesday! play list will be up soon, eclectic and awesome as ever!

Ok- Wednesday was pretty awesome, and if you didn't make time to come out, YOU MISSED CUPCAKES. There. Don't you feel terrible? The cupcakes were so delicious, I ate 5. The music was good too.

Tomorrow night everyone, be sure to make it out early to hear some of the new spooky sounds! Gonna be a great time!

PFabrik came through on promos from Pro Noize of Centhron, Chainreactor and Grausame Töchter! And also the new Tyske Ludder!!!

Wednesday is going to be great!