City Club and The Collective present: Love Sucks!

D:Konstruct wsg

Red This Ever

The Dark Clan

Cynergy 67

Hosted by DJ Dark's Choir & Pleasure Kitten

D:Konstruct will also be recording a music video and live DVD.

There will be a raffle for 10 people to receive a free copy when it is finished.

Showtime, the bands, City Club, and The Collective will be giving away prizes for the sexiest girl, boy, and couple

We hope to see you there!

This just in: we will also be giving away free CD's of D:Konstruct covering Duran Duran's Planet Earth, The Cure's The Walk, and one new track entitled Glamorous. This is for all of you who have been so good to us this past year as we begin work on the next album.

You also will not want to miss Red This Ever, Dark Clan, and Cynergy 67. It will be a great party. Let us know if you're coming!

Thank you!

Red this ever is pretty decent. Saw them open up for Seraphim Shock.

And wtf City is having live bands now? I've asked them through myself a few times if I could organize a concert there and they always tell me no :/

Hmm, they've had live shows off and on for different events over the years, as far as I've known. Did they tell you the reason was because they didn't do live events? They didn't give you any other reason?

Hmm, they've had live shows off and on for different events over the years, as far as I've known. Did they tell you the reason was because they didn't do live events? They didn't give you any other reason?

No except that they weren't planning on booking anyone for the up stairs in the near future and I've been told the Lab is flooded.

a few days away! I just spoke with Red This Ever and they're pretty excited to play as well as the Dark Clan. Come out and support these two great bands and be part of our first music video. We will be giving out a free CD of 2 new songs plus 2 covers to 50 people plus a raffle for 10 people to win free DVD's and other prizes. Dark Choir and Pleasurekitten will be spinning some great tunes as well.

We hope that you will join us!

Cynergy 67 will not be there this Saturday due to unknown complications. Dark Clan will go on after 11:30, Red This Ever 12:15, and D:Konstruct at 1pm. We will give the CD's away to people that sign consent forms to be part of the video taping of the D:K set. We will have 30 demos to give away. You can also get the raffle tickets in the Ballroom as well for the live DVD. Some people have asked me why we're doing a live DVD and this is for a press kit that we are putting together for sending off to a few music labels that are interested in D:k. Please remember there are no cameras allowed in City Club.

I just want to say on behalf of the guys that we really appreciate all the support that the Detroit scene has given us. It is hard to be in a band and get respect in the local scene and all of you have been a big inspiration for us to do better and put on better shows. We hope you like the demo CD we have thrown together. Please continue to give us feedback so we can do a better job with our shows. We don't care so much about the rock star image. We simply enjoy pleasing our fans. So with that said, enjoy the evening!

Edited by d:konstruct