I Hate Being a Night Person

bean

I normally don't get to sleep until 5or 6 in the morning, and just about all of my friends are alseep by 10 or 11 at night because they have to get up early for work. I normally work in the afternoon, or later in the morning, so I can get away with staying up all night. Well it sucks and I'm fucking bored! There needs to be late night clubs open every night of the week or something!

That's all..I just had to complain. :erm

Well it sucks and I'm fucking bored!  There needs to be late night clubs open every night of the week or something! 

That's all..I just had to complain.  :erm

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I hear that. I'm usually only up until somewhere between one and four, but it's lame because I'm in the goddamn land of midnight sun, and most places that aren't crappy bars are only open until nine or ten, and the places that are, I wouldn't go to unless I was really drunk, and I wouldn't get really drunk there unless I had good reason to, and I never have a good reason to get really drunk anymore.

Ungh. I should move back to michigan and we should start a movement. :grin

Same here. Up until 3 then up again at 6. I am full of energy too.....don't know what is wrong with me. Denny's sometimes is a good place to hang out in the early am lots of cool people there then. I know what you mean though there should be a all night club open every day. I have always thought so. Don't think attendance would be enough to keep the place going financially though.

I normally don't get to sleep until 5or 6 in the morning, and just about all of my friends are alseep by 10 or 11 at night because they have to get up early for work.  I normally work in the afternoon, or later in the morning, so I can get away with staying up all night.  Well it sucks and I'm fucking bored!  There needs to be late night clubs open every night of the week or something! 

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Same here.  Up until 3 then up again at 6.  I am full of energy too.....don't know what is wrong with me.  Denny's sometimes is a good place to hang out in the early am lots of cool people there then.  I know what you mean though there should be a all night club open every day.  I have always thought so.  Don't think attendance would be enough to keep the place going financially though.

Dennys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy:

I love being a night person, I just hate day people.

Stupid LCC won't let us play late. City Club could be open till 6 AM every night if they wanted to. All other goth clubs have to close at 2 AM.

Today I went to bed at 4 AM which is early for me, and I woke up at 8 AM which pissed me off because it's way too early for me to be up.

What pisses me off even more is DRIVING IN THE SUN!

Oh yeah there are no 24 hour banks, there are no 24 hour computer stores (near by).

At least I don't live in Caro. The ONLY thing open is a Speedway gas station and I needed camping supplies.

House parties till dawn are a good start of fixing this problem.

I was also thinking of one day moving to NYC "the city that never sleeps."

People in Detroit don't sleep either though, they're too scared to LOL.

OK I think I could use a nap soon.

• 4 months later...

I work 11pm - 7am so on my nights off (like tonight) I've got nothing to do. I usually keep myself occupied by watching Adult Swim from 3-5. The Denny's here in Rochester closed down many years ago and the next closest one is in Sterling Heights. We still have a Ram's Horn though, but they recently went non-smoking. Not like any of those places will do many any good though. All my old friends I used to hang with until wee hours of the morning have either moved, gotten married, have a respectable job, or any combination of the above.

I normally don't get to sleep until 5or 6 in the morning, and just about all of my friends are alseep by 10 or 11 at night because they have to get up early for work.  I normally work in the afternoon, or later in the morning, so I can get away with staying up all night.  Well it sucks and I'm fucking bored!  There needs to be late night clubs open every night of the week or something! 

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Same here. up all night. Usually if i check out DGN i see youre one of the few around posting in the middle of the night. "ahh... another up all night-er"

**Feels ur Frustration**

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I work from 3:00-11:30 pm. I normally go to bed around five, sometimes six or seven. I know exactly where you're coming from; while I enjoy the shift I work, as it is closely in keeping with my own circadian rhythms, my friendships have suffered somewhat from it, and my relationship has been under strain from it from day one. It sucks being a true night owl in a world that's still on days.

All my old friends I used to hang with until wee hours of the morning have either moved, gotten married, have a respectable job, or any combination of the above.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's my problem right now, lol.

I am awake, but only because I am 8 hours in the future, so really I am getting up when you are ready to go to bed.... I'm in bed, you're in bed, this could work out to both our advantage ;o)
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hehe :whistling :fear

Same here. up all night. Usually if i check out DGN i see youre one of the few around posting in the middle of the night. "ahh... another up all night-er"

**Feels ur Frustration**

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yep, I usually see you on in the wee hours too hehe.

I work from 3:00-11:30 pm. I normally go to bed around five, sometimes six or seven. I know exactly where you're coming from; while I enjoy the shift I work, as it is closely in keeping with my own circadian rhythms, my friendships have suffered somewhat from it, and my relationship has been under strain from it from day one. It sucks being a true night owl in a world that's still on days.
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I know what you mean. My friends call when I am sleeping, I call them when they are sleeping, and it's hard to find time to hang out. My husband had a hard time with my schedule and would complain about it all the time. That was one of the things that contributed to our marriage breaking apart (well, besides other, more important things).

Even when I worked an 8am-4pm job, I would come home around 4:30, make dinner, then sleep until 1 am. I would stay up all night and go to work in the morning. I'm just naturally a night person lol.

I'm a third shifter so I'm used to be up in the dark hours.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The night time is the right time! lol

A 24 hour night club would be great!!! I could go for a long time, come home and be up to get the kids up!! And NOT be tired the next morning.
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

We should open up a club! hehe

My husband works third shift and sticks to that schedule on his nights off. I have always been a night person. I have been staying up even later now though since I am not employed. The earliest I get up is like 10:30. laughing.gif
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

lol =)

i can't sleep at night because i'm not allowed to.

recently, i've determined that i'm not allowed to sleep at all. i'll get sleep once in a great while, but other than that, some factors in my life will just not let me sleep at all. either because i need to help Prophet, or there are things that need to be done, or my body will wake up only after getting 2hrs. of sleep. it's annoying.