Collective presents Resist at Club New Way in Ferndale

:rofl:

I'm not thaaaat small. You make me sound like I'm itty bitty, rofl

Everything is small next to me. Chernobylton is 6'8" and weighs a fucking ton.

Everything is small next to me. Chernobylton is 6'8" and weighs a fucking ton.
Edited by Chernobyl

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there isn't to be anyone under 21 per the owner... Ask Doc.. I'm not making the call on this one. If they come in through the front door, I have to check ID and turn them away.

She said front door. Nothing about the back door. :pirate:

PS. All you pervs... keep it to yourself. This time.

as much as i would love to go Otools in royal oak have bring your own mug thursdays and hell i get to fill my 7eleven extreme gulp mug for 2 dollars thats 64oz's of beer for 2 dollars OMG its amazing. oh and no cover

LMAO! you can bring gulps!? I may have to stop by Otools some time, as I have a "Team Gulp" which is actually bigger than the extreme (I know, why?)...but not for a few weeks.

So I don't have anybody to drag along with me--if I wore a nametag or something, maybe somebody would adopt an aging goth for the evening?

PS: I've been told that goths around here don't wear black lipstick. Any truth to this? And if it's not true then where the heck do I get my hands on some? (I knew I shouldn't have tossed my old make up before the move.)

So I don't have anybody to drag along with me--if I wore a nametag or something, maybe somebody would adopt an aging goth for the evening?

PS: I've been told that goths around here don't wear black lipstick. Any truth to this? And if it's not true then where the heck do I get my hands on some? (I knew I shouldn't have tossed my old make up before the move.)

Come on out!!! I'll be working the door, make sure you say hi!!

LMAO! you can bring gulps!? I may have to stop by Otools some time, as I have a "Team Gulp" which is actually bigger than the extreme (I know, why?)...but not for a few weeks.

yep its bring your own mug thursdays everything is acceptable except pitchers my buddy tried that and they said no... bummer but i think you would get more out of your team gulp then a pitcher would hold heck the extreme gulp is a lil over 5 beers. My goal is to find a 128oz cup then i would be boss. lol

oh and sorry to threadjack a lil lol its just too awesome to keep to myself

Edited by Constantin

It's all a preference of style, not necessarily regional. I've been under the assumption that most goths in America have either stopped doing black lipstick or limited it because A) It was beginning to be cliche and B) Little mainstream brats got their hands on the idea and now think they're uber-dark-emo for wearing it :rolleyes: (or are under the assumption that black lipstick makes you goth)

It's all a preference of style, not necessarily regional. I've been under the assumption that most goths in America have either stopped doing black lipstick or limited it because A) It was beginning to be cliche and B) Little mainstream brats got their hands on the idea and now think they're uber-dark-emo for wearing it :rolleyes: (or are under the assumption that black lipstick makes you goth)

This is where I shake my fist and shout "You damned kids!"