Smokers Rejoice: No Re-Entry Charge for Smoking @ City Club

Maybe this will help I have been a couple time since the ban and well City not the same, it seems totally dead. Damn Laws!

Yep , completely dead. I really hope this revives it. I've been getting depressed since I have not been out dancing and drinking every week. If CC closes or continues this way I don't know what the hell im going to do with myself. I guess I'll have to find a new outlet for all this crazy.

Well it's nice to see they lost enough business to change their minds and stop being assholes. Hopefully this news will spread just as fast as them charging people to come back in after a cigarette, and business will start to pick up.

I would lighten up about this Phee, if CC didn't pull alot of other crap over the past few years. This was just sorta the final action that made me feel that I have no desire to go there. From trying to gouge smokers, to playing shitty music like Gaga, them doing NOTHING about the lab's condition, the god awful paint job (been there years yea i know) and just other small suttle things that have pissed me off.

Ok the place is a shit hole, that's obvious really, it's part of the charm sure, but the management has gone from stupid to full super sayian retard levels of over nine thousand.

Not upset or angry really, just like yeaaahhhh... this place is lame, not going here anymore.

I would lighten up about this Phee, if CC didn't pull alot of other crap over the past few years. This was just sorta the final action that made me feel that I have no desire to go there. From trying to gouge smokers, to playing shitty music like Gaga, them doing NOTHING about the lab's condition, the god awful paint job (been there years yea i know) and just other small suttle things that have pissed me off.

Ok the place is a shit hole, that's obvious really, it's part of the charm sure, but the management has gone from stupid to full super sayian retard levels of over nine thousand.

Not upset or angry really, just like yeaaahhhh... this place is lame, not going here anymore.

I feel ya. At least on some points, but others are not really relevant. The Gaga thing is A JOKE, you should be mad at the idiots dancing to it. The paint is..well its part of the whole shithole factor, which is what I mainly agree with you on. Also, WTF does them not doing anything to the lab (which was a WAY bigger shithole than CC BTW) have to do with your opinions of CC?

Edited by DJ Nocker

Just saying, for the music part, Necto plays Lady Gaga more often then City does. So that little detail seems null and Void.

Well it's nice to see they lost enough business to change their minds and stop being assholes.

Quoted for truth :thumbsup:.

I kinda wanted to see CC go under though selfishly so that we can actually have a new and FUN club night that isn't smudged out by the "CC tradition" within a month. REALLY want something more fun than that place.

I guess this means I no longer technically am boycotting CC. That doesn't mean you're going to probably see me more than you do now though :laugh:. Just means I can go to CC if I wanted to now whereas before I was vehemently against stepping through those club doors EVER AGAIN because of the bullshit re-entry crap.

I kinda wanted to see CC go under though selfishly so that we can actually have a new and FUN club night that isn't smudged out by the "CC tradition" within a month. REALLY want something more fun than that place.

I guess this means I no longer technically am boycotting CC. That doesn't mean you're going to probably see me more than you do now though :laugh:. Just means I can go to CC if I wanted to now whereas before I was vehemently against stepping through those club doors EVER AGAIN because of the bullshit re-entry crap.

But if you go this Saaaaturday you'll get to see Nocker DJ :thumbsup:

I have a very serious question for you Kat, or anyone that works at CC....

Can we smoke in the ballroom? Its not technically part of the bar...This would make me extremly happy if we can...

NO! BECAUSE I said SO!!! :devil:

err, there is no smoking permitted anywhere inside the building 'where the public may be present' (this includes the ballroom). You'll have to take it outside, but the front doors aren't that far away from the ballroom. Plus I'll be working Saturday night so smoke breaks will be full of shenanigans (LOL)

NO! BECAUSE I said SO!!! :devil:

err, there is no smoking permitted anywhere inside the building 'where the public may be present' (this includes the ballroom). You'll have to take it outside, but the front doors aren't that far away from the ballroom. Plus I'll be working Saturday night so smoke breaks will be full of shenanigans (LOL)

:mad: :mad:

Fiiiine...Silly smoke breaks will have to do.

I have a very serious question for you Kat, or anyone that works at CC....

Can we smoke in the ballroom? Its not technically part of the bar...This would make me extremly happy if we can...

Likely no because it's an indoor part of the hotel. I imagine hotels fall under the no smoking ban?