CONFESS!

Joey Deadcat

I fear I will be alone the rest of my life.

But thankfully fears are made up of thoughts. And we can change the outcome between thought versus actions. I don't really know you, but I think you seem like a nice guy. After looking at your pictures I think I have seen you at CC even but didn't realize it. You do have an effortless bravado that seems interesting. It really could just be your approach? Possibly?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I feel bad that I have not gotten closer to some people more than I have.

I disregard a vast majority of my peers as I see most of them to be immature and stupid.

I feel like good people get little to nothing in return, thus why they are good people to begin with. Because it sure as hell is not profitable to be so.

I worry more than anyone ever should.

I'm always stressed out about something.

And I will never get tested by a shrink for fear of actually having something wrong with me, or being proven to be plainer than I thought.

• 3 weeks later...

I confess that my hormones feel like they are doing some teenage shit lately! Holy Shit I think I know what is wrong with me, I am at that fucking age they talk about, oh noezzzzzz.

Teenage shit? So we all go to White Hill and get stoned and drunk