Super Duper Crushable Dudes of DGN...

TomCat

Pick Your Top Crushable DGN Dude  

52 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:blink

I've been away a while.  There's another poll?  What's goin' on?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well apparently, you and Troy are duking it out over top spot. I say that the two of you should pudding wrestle for the title. Same with the girls!

Guest MsMaldoror

There's no competition with the girls. Nienna is clearly the winner.

Well apparently, you and Troy are duking it out over top spot.  I say that the two of you should pudding wrestle for the title.  Same with the girls!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Guest MsMaldoror

I would like to see the people who voted for them pudding wrestle instead. There could be two teams--one for Troy and one for Dan--in one big pool. :grin

Well apparently, you and Troy are duking it out over top spot.  I say that the two of you should pudding wrestle for the title.  Same with the girls!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I was trying to avoid this post, these types of things seem to irritate the heck out of some people.

I just voted for dan. =)

Er... hey wait a minute, its a bad thing that i dont look much like my profile pic? Eeeks. I thought i actually was starting to look halfway decent. If i look worse than that pic... omg. *hides*

Quick! Call Bill Cosby and get some chocolate Jell-O pudding, stat!!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Funny thing, my sister is going to be talking with Bill Cosby on Thursday or Sunday, actually. Maybe I can have this all arranged? :devil

Everyone that actually has a real crush on somone, heck why dont you just PM or email them or some such them? What do you have to lose? You never know =)

I know a lot of these votes are just for fun and people are just being goofy , but what the heck, gotta take some risks to get anything out of life. =)

Everyone that actually has a real crush on somone, heck why dont you just PM or email them or some such them? What do you have to lose?  You never know =)

I know a lot of these votes are just for fun and people are just being goofy , but what the heck, gotta take some risks to get anything out of life.  =)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Been there, done that... still have the bleeding wound.. no thanks. :(

Eeek!! How did I get three votes? :blink

The nipple rings musta done the trick... :grin :grin :grin

The words "Love like you've never been hurt" doesn't work for everyone, unfortunately. Some of us are a lot more emotionally sensitive then others... I don't so much ache in pain as just become a little haunted by past relationships. Still not fun. =(

*Hugs for Nienna*

yeah fuck it all anyhow.  :wink  Safer the old fasioned way  *ducks inside turtle shell*  :happy:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hehehe, yeah, amen to that brother. on the other hand, i like crushing from afar at this point. long distance interest only works well for me when i've actually known the person in ... person already.

vive la distance!

Eeek!!  How did I get three votes?  :blink

The nipple rings musta done the trick...  :grin  :grin  :grin

The words "Love like you've never been hurt"  doesn't work for everyone, unfortunately.  Some of us are a lot more emotionally sensitive then others...  I don't so much ache in pain as just become a little haunted by past relationships.  Still not fun.  =(

*Hugs for Nienna*

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nipple rings are hot!! :devil

Archived