DISC GOLF!

Spring is here!!! :jamin

My friends and I do a fair amount of disc golfing at Holly Woods park in Clarkston. I know sounds kinda lame right? Thats what i thought at first as well. It really isn't we have a damn good time and the rest of the people out there are pretty cool (hippies mostly). We bring drinks (alcohol is legal on the course), it's also a pot friendly place as well if that's your thing.

So...yeah if anyone ever wants to go post or PM me or w/e. It's a lot of fun!

Oh thats another thing if you have no discs dont worry about it we have some we can lend ya!

And WTF Tyger? Seriously? I would have guessed that you guys would have them everywhere up there. What with all the hippies and all. :p

Do the moose's antlers get caught in the basket chains or something?

Edited by Darkmatter

Oh thats another thing if you have no discs dont worry about it we have some we can lend ya!

And WTF Tyger? Seriously? I would have guessed that you guys would have them everywhere up there. What with all the hippies and all. :p

Do the moose's antlers get caught in the basket chains or something?

LMAO!!!!! :rofl:

~shrug~ Maybe? Lol. But I know of no place around here that has them... I know in over in Vancouver there everywhere... but that is on the other side of Canada.

I used to play with Ethans dad all the time when we were together, we'd get together with his friends and go around the courses and they would get totally smashed and smoke pot the hole time. Mind you I didnt care, most of the time I would be winning cause I was sober. ;)

Someone was just askin' I about this, on the Fbook...gotta' try to remember...Brother Duck plays...if you're on the Fbook, hit me up, & I'll hook you up with him...he does that shit all the time...& he rocks!

I don't really get into the whole FB/Myspace/Twitter scene but i can be reached here.... :p

My friends usually play back at Kensington but last year there were talking about expanding and making people pay to play. I, myself, am HORRENDOUS at disc golf...but I enjoyed the time with my friends when we all played.

:yes

There is an entrance fee of 3$ a car but my friends and i all get the "park season pass" stickers, and try to load up our cars. (Mine seats 5)

I don't really get into the whole FB/Myspace/Twitter scene but i can be reached here.... :p

He refuses to log on here..siting, that there is not enough time in the week...I'll see about havin' him get in touch with you through my profile..he has been tryingto get me out to do this...I am thinkin' about it now...

I am so poorly coordinated that I would not ever play disc golf--I'd likely end up taking off the head of an endangered owl or something and get substantial jail time and penalties for it. Yet, I do well in grammar. Consequently, it is my compulsion to tell you, Darkmatter, that although you employed "friends and I" correctly in your initial post, regarding whether anyone should want to join you in your title query, it ought to read, "Anyone want to join my friends and me?"

Yes, I am that much of a bugger. I do hope you have fun!

• 1 month later...