NEW YEARS Resloution for 2010

Learning gardening, canning, and anything else regarding self-sufficiency.

I've been working on those myself. I have a great book on canning and have had some very successful batches. I need to garden this year. LillyLu and I were thinking about getting bulk DGN discounts on plants at Eastern Market this year. (If we all shop together for our plants, I can negotiate great prices.)

I don't think I'll learn how to build one soon, but I'd like to have a wind generator at some point.

I need to garden this year. LillyLu and I were thinking about getting bulk DGN discounts on plants at Eastern Market this year. (If we all shop together for our plants, I can negotiate great prices.)

this is a great idea. it should have its own thread. maybe not right now (seeing as it's 9 f-ing degrees outside), but closer to spring.

this is a great idea. it should have its own thread. maybe not right now (seeing as it's 9 f-ing degrees outside), but closer to spring.

It will closer to May. We want all the discounts we can get, so I'm going to presurvey people for what kind and how many plants they need before we head out for ease of negotiation.

On the dance floor at City or Necto.. If you're just in the way, not dancing, or being a serious douchebag and out there just to hunt for women.. I'm going to hit you as hard as I possibly can, knocking most of your teeth out, breaking your nose and rendering you unconscious for a long while.

Perhaps this should go in the Negative Nancy thread.

Naw.

I hereby and hereon, solemnly and sincerely swear, that during the year 2010 I shall not allow myself to be anally violated with a hot exhaust pipe for the purposes of the act being broadcast on the internet for profit.

I'm fairly certain I can keep this resolution.