Hottest City Club'er

Yes, she does have nice contacts.

Hottest eh? See, I'm going to have a hard time responding to this. I must think.

Some city clubbers just have a natural beauty to them that I admire.

Some of them are just sooo damned cool, that they instantly become smoking hot in my eyes.

Some of them are REALLY good at accessorizing.

Each of these are different forms of "hot". Are we just judging on the shallowest of definitions, or shall we go with more substantial replies based on personal preference?

See, I told you I'd have a hard time answering this.

Yes, she does have nice contacts.

Hottest eh? See, I'm going to have a hard time responding to this. I must think.

Some city clubbers just have a natural beauty to them that I admire.

Some of them are just sooo damned cool, that they instantly become smoking hot in my eyes.

Some of them are REALLY good at accessorizing.

Each of these are different forms of "hot". Are we just judging on the shallowest of definitions, or shall we go with more substantial replies based on personal preference?

See, I told you I'd have a hard time answering this.

I totally agree... There are soooo many beautiful city clubbers & they are all beautiful in difrent ways! happy.gif

photo-1079.jpg

After some consideration, I had to go with our own little Angel.

She has a natural beauty to her which is awe inspiring.

This is enhanced by her keen intellect and razor sharp wit.

Further enhanced by the fact that she is a very genuine person. She is who she is, she is comfortable in that, she is happy in that and THAT is damned hot.

Even further enhanced by the fact that she is a pleasant person (until you've earned otherwise) and I've never seen her be condescending, rude, mean, snotty nor bitchy to somebody without being provoked.

SO my friends - to me, that makes HER the hottest city clubber (retired).

photo-1079.jpg

After some consideration, I had to go with our own little Angel.

She has a natural beauty to her which is awe inspiring.

This is enhanced by her keen intellect and razor sharp wit.

Further enhanced by the fact that she is a very genuine person. She is who she is, she is comfortable in that, she is happy in that and THAT is damned hot.

Even further enhanced by the fact that she is a pleasant person (until you've earned otherwise) and I've never seen her be condescending, rude, mean, snotty nor bitchy to somebody without being provoked.

SO my friends - to me, that makes HER the hottest city clubber (retired).

+1

Me, dammit!

Nah, really... If I COULD pick someone, it would have to be based on how they actually look AT City Club, not... oh, never mind. I'm gonna go with a definition of "hot" as meaning "actually interests me and is very likeable", not just eye candy. So yeah, Jynxxxie is a good pick. And Gimp 'cos he's such an all around sweetheart and fascinating dude as well as being a stud muffin.

I admire so many people for such minutia that it's hard to say that one person is hotter than any other. I've been going there so long now that I find those who look different than the crowd tend to strike me, but a beautiful set of eyes, a nicely turned waist curve, awesome makeup, creative hand made clothing... anything unusual. What I can't stand are those cookie cutter wannabes that look like they stepped off a website ad.

Edited by Nienna

I don't do a hierarchy when it comes to hotness.... I have a much more eastern view of hotness :)

Everyone is hot in their own way imo.... But I do like the pics in this thread a lot (OMG TSZURA)

So in answer to this.... who is the hottest CCr? WE ARE