THE DGN VIDEO

Slogo

WOW!!!! I'm so proud to be on here now!!! XD! Wonderful job Slogo. *huggles* Can't wait for the sequel!!!!! :w00t:

Now you're proud? :pirate:

So when will there be an Eevee/Fidget video and a Fidget vs. Squirrel video? We must have that!

I want to see the screaming men running too! I'm very curious about that one! LOL. StormKnight sure got a work out running all over.

lmao

Indeed...I know there was lots of random footage of us... :laugh:

It would be interesting to see.

:rofl:

Great work. Thanks for all the time, effort, thoughts (and money) involved in putting this together.

+ 1

:thumbsup: a great job by everyone ! ! !

it was kinda weird being there so early with so many people, but it was a FUN time and went very well ! ! !

THANKS to SLO & LILLY for being VERY easy to work with :respect:

THANKS to all the DGN'ers and CITY CLUB staff who made this happen with NO DRAMA and a VAST amount of creativity and FUN ! ! !

Fantastic vid, we were pleased to host, and can't wait for the next time ! ! !

I want to say thank you to everyone. This video would have not been possible without you!

I think this video means so much to the both of us for different reasons that are hard to explain. But we are both better people because of it.

I want to give Special thanks to the staff of Leland City Club and Roman. Even if people like to admit it or not we all love city club and its brought alot of us together. This project has been extreamly fun and I enjoyed meeting each and everyone of you! I'm pretty sure there will be more videos comming soon, there are a few ideas floating about *winks*

Thanks Again Everyone! :bunny:

lol! Awesome job!! I loved all of the special effects :thumbsup:

Pricks shot is my favorite, lol! If I ever have to do an impression of Prick, that's going to be it! ;) Prick, you rock! The Stormknight Slogo electrocution shot was sweet, too! Heck, it was ALL kick ass! :peanutbutterjellytime:

Everyone looked so cool, and we all had a fan-frickin-tastic time! But what was that solo shot of me about, where it looked like I had gas? :stuart: lol

Great job Slogo, LillyLu, and everyone! :unworthy:

:grouphug

lol! Awesome job!! I loved all of the special effects :thumbsup:

Pricks shot is my favorite, lol! If I ever have to do an impression of Prick, that's going to be it! ;) Prick, you rock! The Stormknight Slogo electrocution shot was sweet, too! Heck, it was ALL kick ass! :peanutbutterjellytime:

Everyone looked so cool, and we all had a fan-frickin-tastic time! But what was that solo shot of me about, where it looked like I had gas? :stuart: lol

Great job Slogo, LillyLu, and everyone! :unworthy:

:grouphug

That shot of prick reminded me of silence of the lambs lol.... and you dont look like you haz gas... you look georgious ma'am..... and thank you :bunny:

Do I even want to know what the whole watermelon thing is??? Probably not.. *Slinks away*

When you need to be pretending to be talking...you can say Watermelon and it looks like you're actually talking or saying the correct words or whatevz.

Fidget can probably explain it better.