Floyds Goth/Industrial Night - Friday, Dec. 11

Ahhhh, why's it gotta be so FAR?

I will try to make it sometime but I can't promise because it is very very very far away. I mean, for the record, I still haven't even made it to Necto after all these years sheerly due to the distance.

And by "goth", does that mean we'll get to hear Sex Gang Children, Virgin Prunes, UK Decay, Blood & Roses, Christian Death, March Violets, and the like or will it be just "City Club music" with a Sisters and Siouxsie track thrown in? :p

Even if it ends up being the latter, I still may go up there to say "hey" to John. :)

Hahaha Lincoln Park...where is this place? I grew up in LP...kinda funny to think of a goth night there.

1625 Fort St., about 1-1/2 blocks north of Southfield Rd.

is there a link I could go to.

(I really appreciate website's with details)

they don't seem to have one, but they do have a phone number: (313) 383-3775

i went tonight...wasnt bad for the 1st night we had 6 people just with us so we picked all the music and such...there is alot of seating available which is really awesome...very comfy...and the dance floor isnt that big but there is extra space around it...it was in the basement of the bar/club...if more people go we could have the chance of having the whole bar to just us darksiders (lol we haz pancakes)

Just a reminder that we have Goth/Industrial night tonight at Floyds in Lincoln Park. Free, well lit parking...safety of your car and it's belongings are not an issue here. $2.00 admission to a very clean club. Check the calendar for details!

to echo Zima's question, is there going to be a week #2?