Speed dating for goths

Raev

If we had speed dating, would you attend?  

59 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those interested in attending.... I've been poking around at pre-match questions and DGN gets a say. Which ones do you like? Would you add anything?

12) Do you follow politics? Are you a Democrat or a Republican? Would you date someone with opposing political values?

I would change that to "Do you follow politics? Are you a member of political party? Would you date someone with opposing political values?" Just because you do get people who are Independents or follow a 3rd party.

• 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Funny, I didn't see thorns popping out of your skin last time I saw you. And you were definitely sane.

(I think only Spook would get that reference...)

You implying people who play WoW should have horns and be nuts? :tongue:

Remember, I don't do video games. :tongue:

I am saying open the Earthdawn RPG BOOKS, and read out the elves of Blood Wood survived the Scourge when their kairn failed. FASA did great story writing for their games. :)

Constant pain from thorns popping and constantly ripping through your skin is quite maddening.

And the only other person I know that would get the reference is Spook.

Remember, I don't do video games. :tongue:

I am saying open the Earthdawn RPG BOOKS, and read out the elves of Blood Wood survived the Scourge when their kairn failed. FASA did great story writing for their games. :)

Constant pain from thorns popping and constantly ripping through your skin is quite maddening.

And the only other person I know that would get the reference is Spook.

Ah, I was so confused when I saw your first post. My three main characters in WoW are a Tauren Druid (heals), Blood Elf Pali (tank) and Undead Warrior (DPS) and I thought maybe something changed that I didn't know about.

Ah, I was so confused when I saw your first post. My three main characters in WoW are a Tauren Druid (heals), Blood Elf Pali (tank) and Undead Warrior (DPS) and I thought maybe something changed that I didn't know about.

NERD!

NERD!

Need moar vespene gas? Everyone plays WoW, only nerds like you and Pestilence play Starcraft :tongue:.

Kk...I guess I am qualify as a nerd because I found myself at Meijer with my dear boyfriend last night, 1am mind you, helping him decide whether he wanted the Mandalorian Lego set with the Freeco Speeder set and Clone Trooper Battle Pack, or whether he wanted the Mandalorian set with the Wampa set. That is when you've reached peak nerd status right there. We even had a twenty minute discussion about how much we love Boba Fett, clearly our love for Fett is the basis of our whole relationship and all...

Need moar vespene gas? Everyone plays WoW, only nerds like you and Pestilence play Starcraft :tongue:.

Kk...I guess I am qualify as a nerd because I found myself at Meijer with my dear boyfriend last night, 1am mind you, helping him decide whether he wanted the Mandalorian Lego set with the Freeco Speeder set and Clone Trooper Battle Pack, or whether he wanted the Mandalorian set with the Wampa set. That is when you've reached peak nerd status right there. We even had a twenty minute discussion about how much we love Boba Fett, clearly our love for Fett is the basis of our whole relationship and all...

Edited by Chernobyl

Lusten, SC2 is not a game, its a lifestyle :p

and Boba Fett is not a Jedi, there for he sucks :)

Edited by DJ Nocker

Lusten, SC2 is not a game, its a lifestyle :p

and Boba Fett is not a Jedi, there for he sucks :)

!!!!!!! SO? That means he has to use legit Mandalorian awesomeness to get by and can't just use the glitch-ass cheating force like Jedi can. He's the only one cool enough in Star Wars to even have a song glorifying the question wrapped in an enigma that he IS!

And since MC Chris is the best mo fo in NERDcore right now, I'll take his word for it...:tongue:. Boba Fett ftw. Jango was alright, but his only real purpose in life was to begot Boba.

!!!!!!! SO? That means he has to use legit Mandalorian awesomeness to get by and can't just use the glitch-ass cheating force like Jedi can. He's the only one cool enough in Star Wars to even have a song glorifying the question wrapped in an enigma that he IS!

And since MC Chris is the best mo fo in NERDcore right now, I'll take his word for it...:tongue:. Boba Fett ftw. Jango was alright, but his only real purpose in life was to begot Boba.

So uncivilized... *shakes head*

LOL

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...

My only concern is that things like this tend to be rather hetero-centric. How do those of us with either non-standard genders or non-standard sexualities fit in?

I suggest those involved fill out info before hand regarding sexuality and gender.

What is your gender

Male

Female

FtM (Born female, identify as male)

MtF (Born male, identify as female)

Neutral gender identity, born male

Neutral gender identity, born female

Which of the following would you consider yourself attracted to?

Male

Female

FtM (Born female, identify as male)

MtF (Born male, identify as female)

Neutral gender identity, born male

Neutral gender identity, born female

Preferred sexual role

Strict Top

Strict Bottom

Switch

Top with men, bottom with women

Bottom with men, top with women

Top with men, switch with women

Switch with men, bottom with women

Bottom with men, Switch with women

This will take a bit more organizing between speed dates. You could make things easier simply by printing this info on people's name tag, to save confusion when mismatched dates happen.

Edited by 0pheliA