Free Photoshoots

I am a photographer looking for females who are 18 or older with a great gothic look who are outgoing and interested in doing some free / TFCD photoshoots in the area. I shoot outdoors from Mt. Clemens to Port Huron (that general area). If you are interested I look forward to hearing from you. Check out my work at www.myspace.com/photography810

Non-Nudes.

I am a photographer looking for females who are 18 or older with a great gothic look who are outgoing and interested in doing some free / TFCD photoshoots in the area. I shoot outdoors from Mt. Clemens to Port Huron (that general area). If you are interested I look forward to hearing from you. Check out my work at www.myspace.com/photography810

Non-Nudes.

they are used in my portfolio and are intended to be used in those of who ever participates. that's all. nothing too out of the ordinary.

Just out of curiosity.. What would the photos be used for?

the photoshoots are free. the photos are used in my portfolio(s), and anticipated that the participant would use them in her albums and such. no gimmicks or anything like that. I do photography because I like having fun with it. Although making money from time to time is always an added bonus, i'd rather be shooting than not shooting, so that's the idea, and why I throw it out there as an opportunity.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Non-Nudes.

Why certainly and the plus side is we live very close yay!!!! I am getting my goth falls and goggles in very soon so I will let you know!

l_9958fd76dfae46bf96449d1036d83231.jpg

All of the goth girls here are QUITE cynical-- and we are always curious as to the motivations of the many photographers who frequently blow in, looking for models. :dry:

Okay, wanted to make sure I wasn't the only one who had red flags go up when I read the message. I agree, why only female models? And no description of the job? It seems very fishy, models usually want to get more information to see if they're actually modeling for a reputable photographer or a scum bag who is just trying to get them in their house and convince them to get nude and go a little further, if you know what I mean. Details are nice!

Okay, wanted to make sure I wasn't the only one who had red flags go up when I read the message. I agree, why only female models? And no description of the job? It seems very fishy, models usually want to get more information to see if they're actually modeling for a reputable photographer or a scum bag who is just trying to get them in their house and convince them to get nude and go a little further, if you know what I mean. Details are nice!

I completely understand the red flag as there are many quack photographers out there or what are referred to as "guys with cameras." I have no ulterior motives, i do not want you to get nude, I do not shoot in my house, I actually shoot outdoors anywhere from Mt. Clemens up to Port Huron. I invite you to check out my work in my gallery, and if you like it and you're interested in a shoot please do contact me. I encourage you to bring a friend with you to shoots, any photographer who suggests otherwise is likely a GWC. I appreciate your caution. the shoots are FREE to build up my portfolio and that is why they are on a TFJPG basis with a model release. . . . JG www.myspace.com/photography810 http://photography810.webs.com http://www.modelmayhem.com/semichphotography

Hello everyone. Just to let you know Mr photographer is someone I actually know and lives in the same town. I can assure your hes safe and does not bite. Hes a musican and it doesnt harm try to post an ad up. Of course yes it would help getting into the scene a bit more but like me I am sure he does not always have the ability to get to Detroit as often as he may like. If any of you feel like you would like to be a model and get nice photos in exchange then I think theres no harm or risk with him. I could even come if that made you feel better. The weirdest thing he might want u to do is pose with his blue acousitic guitar lol. l_9958fd76dfae46bf96449d1036d83231.jpg