"XTC120" @ The Ritz December 19th

Ivy_Cat

This ladies and gentlemen is not an official oblivion event, but it is going to be a lot of fun!

This event is: my 40th birthday, 10 year wedding anniversary and also a benefit

I also want this night to be a night were Oblivion members, friends, fans and associates come and have a great time! We have worked super hard all year and this should be just fun!

WE have some great people volunteering their time that night to perform.. three awesome bands including Dirty Sanchez and Fillmore Slim, side acts by others like Lady Fuschia and Lula La Rose and Ritual Arisings will be there to help me do my midnight flesh suspension! my actual birthday is on the 20!

Dixon's Violin will be there too serenading us with his spellbinding music!

There are rumors that if the Detroit Flyhouse is not booked that night they might come and do some acrobatics for us too!!

DJ Alexi will be providing us with some great tunes when the bands are not playing..

And It will mean the world to me to have around me all the people (even if you are not a current member of Oblivion) that has helped Oblivion at one point or another this year become the amazing thing that it is today.

Even if at one point you hated my guts cause i was overstressed and new to the business.. you still helped bring Oblivion to were it is today! EVERYONE counts!

Spread the word.. tell all you know.. and post this everywhere! Let's make this a glorious celebration for an (almost) year of super hard work! The Oblivion OFFICIAL anniversary show will not be until next year.. :-)

Loves to all that have put up with me thru all this year

Event is `18+

door: 18 - 20 $7 21+ $5

Doors at 8pm!

First band will hit the stage at 9pm..

Remember.. THIS IS GOING TO BE FUN!!

maria aka SIN V

Edited by Ivy_Cat

It also looks like the band "Wes Nile" is going to be there that night too! and for all dungeon lovers "Redemption Bondage" will be providing furniture that night!

Please pass the word

Some have asked what the benefit is for: Well.. it is for Me (maria aka IvyCat). I have to be able to keep my health insurance witch i am in danger of losing. I have been battling cancer and other issues for good over three years and since my husband got laid off we have been paying for insurance out of our own pocket (his current job does not offer health insurance). I am much better now :-) but the premium for the insurance is coming up and we don't have it.

Even if you cant make it, please tell everyone you know :-)

Hope to see many of you at the Ritz on the 19th

• 2 weeks later...