DGN Aftermath - Halloween Edition! (Oct 31)

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very very crowded,took forever to get a damn drink,really annoying when people hang at the bar and are not ordering anything,if your not buying a drink GTF out of the way!!also don't remember much after the long island that I should have not slammed.

Have to agree.. it took me 20 min to get a drink... it was ridiculous.. too crowded (people just hanging at the bar not buying anything and getting annoyed when asked to move)... i like a crowd when i am performing.. but not so much when i cant walk :yucky:

I only stayed 1 hour.. I left after I attempted to get another drink and had not succeeded 30 min into it... :cry

I will be there Sat.. see ya all there!

We missed you so much! Several times, Spook and I commented on your absence. Do not disappoint us again, missy! You and your hubby belong at City, tbs!

So many DGNers in different dress threw me off that night. I walked right by Gimp and Skyfire (you weren't sleeveless--how was I to know?). I think I may have spotted Riku, and I know I saw Fin briefly, but Helena, you eluded me. I had the honor of meeting AstralCrux and her friend for the first time. Saw eleven, Eevee, StormKnight, Dusty. Met Dusty's roommate Kathryn (sp?). Saw, but didn't know how to approach/engage in convo Worms in Wombs. Cuddled Tits McGee--it was good to see you and Charlie. And, goodness, MinaRose, it's always good to see you! Nice to meet Marlene, too. Saw XillaToxic selling shots. Got to hang and dance with beanwater, one of my most favorite people! Ha! I get to see you twice next weekend! Said my hellos to Darque Metallion and hugged Enishi and Tanuki. Met CalicoKitty--welcome to DGN! Marc gave me a lollipop. Thanks. My dentist loves you. Saw Mean Salley in his Merry Man of the Woods costume. And I know I met and saw more people, but my brain is fickle and easily overwhelmed. So sorry! But I had fun, so much fun! Let's have a repeat next week, shall we?

I always adore seeing you! :) Marlene had a lot of fun as well. Thank you & Scott! <3

We missed you so much! Several times, Spook and I commented on your absence. Do not disappoint us again, missy! You and your hubby belong at City, tbs!

So many DGNers in different dress threw me off that night. I walked right by Gimp and Skyfire (you weren't sleeveless--how was I to know?). I think I may have spotted Riku, and I know I saw Fin briefly, but Helena, you eluded me. I had the honor of meeting AstralCrux and her friend for the first time. Saw eleven, Eevee, StormKnight, Dusty. Met Dusty's roommate Kathryn (sp?). Saw, but didn't know how to approach/engage in convo Worms in Wombs. Cuddled Tits McGee--it was good to see you and Charlie. And, goodness, MinaRose, it's always good to see you! Nice to meet Marlene, too. Saw XillaToxic selling shots. Got to hang and dance with beanwater, one of my most favorite people! Ha! I get to see you twice next weekend! Said my hellos to Darque Metallion and hugged Enishi and Tanuki. Met CalicoKitty--welcome to DGN! Marc gave me a lollipop. Thanks. My dentist loves you. Saw Mean Salley in his Merry Man of the Woods costume. And I know I met and saw more people, but my brain is fickle and easily overwhelmed. So sorry! But I had fun, so much fun! Let's have a repeat next week, shall we?

heh, thank you!

You and MsterBeau are the only two people I remember meeting, despite Enishi introducing me to peoples. I was a bit tipsy.

Awwwww...MinaRose was there & I missed her??

*pouts*

Yes. Either she or Marlene were on my lap for a good part of the evening. And when they weren't warming my lap, Gothkytten was. And when not even she could have my lap, it was because there was no lap to be had and we were dancing with Spook and beanwater. Yays! (And you just kept walking by all night.)

It's not my fault he interpreted what I said incorrectly. :-)

Um, yeah, it is. You misappropriated a pronoun. The "you" that appeared in the post to which you responded referred to me, not Spook, as you inferred that it did. CalicoKitty could not logically have remembered meeting someone she didn't meet. (But, once she does meet him, I am sure she will concur with your assessment, for he is indeed bald and beautiful.) So there. :p

Awwwww...MinaRose was there & I missed her??

*pouts*

Yes! I was there practically the entire night. I came in the VoD. I warmed Calix's lap for a good portion of the night. It was equally as fun for me sitting there because she has soft hands and I was like a little kitty. It was nice. :) LOL. I saw you walk by once and you seemed kind of on a one-way mind and was heading to the dancefloor. I was pretty much in purr mode and a bit drunk, so I wasn't as jumpy as I normally am. LOL. I haven't seen you in so long! :( (((hugs)))

Bummer i had to miss both Type O Negative and City Club happening on a Halloween night. But I had to attend my little brothers wedding that night over in Jackson. It was ok, just wish that he had it another weekend than the one I like to enjoy every year.