DGN Aftermath - Halloween Edition! (Oct 31)

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So this is what, the second weekend in a row I couldn't make it? This is really starting to suck. Two weekends ago it was lack of money and someone throwing a fit over something really stupid, and this weekend I was stuck helping someone move across state until early Saturday morning, and then ended up at the hospital Saturday night. I swear to god if anything comes up this weekend at all... :rant:

The lovely AstralCrux whom I had met for the first time at The Damned II show, and her exceedingly bosomy friend. :drool :

That's PrettyStar1Sky! I love dressing her... Too much fun!

Hey I didnt get no twinkie!! and I was their promptly at 10 :X

How did I miss you?

I was pretty incognito myself, though not really...but not at all in anything like I usually wear so I definitely threw a few people off.

Nah, I can always spot you and Harold!

On a very serious note: Where was Marvin? I felt deprived.

Anyone have pics?

Calix and I at her place before heading out to the club ...

You guys are awesome!! :w00t:

Nightgaunt and I are very sad that we missed it this year :( We ended up going to a friends party where we didn't know anyone, and were not introduced around. It was a night of standing in the corners, moving from room to room, and hovering over circles of conversation, hoping someone would be friendly enough to let us in.......nope. WTF kind of party is that? Not a DGN/CC party, that's for sure!! We won't make that same mistake again! We missed everyone, and we're glad everyone had a fun time, and made it home safe :)

:grouphug

Wouldn't it be great to see that many people weekly on a Friday or Saturday!!!???

I would have been just a bit happier if Studio 54 would have combined with City. Then I could have a bit more space to dance/move.

Bonus if we get to see a Halloween in May. (Like Christmas in July.)

wow it was a crazy night. there was so many people in there i had a hard time talking to everyone. if i didn't say hi to you i am sorry. spent most of the night trying to find a drunk friend. thank you mina for helping me find her and the other stuff. i saw way to many dgners to name names. was nice to see TitsMcGee. long time no see. you need to come down more often. i miss you.

wow it was a crazy night. there was so many people in there i had a hard time talking to everyone. if i didn't say hi to you i am sorry. spent most of the night trying to find a drunk friend. thank you mina for helping me find her and the other stuff. i saw way to many dgners to name names. was nice to see TitsMcGee. long time no see. you need to come down more often. i miss you.

xox Of course for one of my besties! ;)

You guys are awesome!! :w00t:

Nightgaunt and I are very sad that we missed it this year :( We ended up going to a friends party where we didn't know anyone, and were not introduced around. It was a night of standing in the corners, moving from room to room, and hovering over circles of conversation, hoping someone would be friendly enough to let us in.......nope. WTF kind of party is that? Not a DGN/CC party, that's for sure!! We won't make that same mistake again! We missed everyone, and we're glad everyone had a fun time, and made it home safe :)

:grouphug

We missed you so much! Several times, Spook and I commented on your absence. Do not disappoint us again, missy! You and your hubby belong at City, tbs!

So many DGNers in different dress threw me off that night. I walked right by Gimp and Skyfire (you weren't sleeveless--how was I to know?). I think I may have spotted Riku, and I know I saw Fin briefly, but Helena, you eluded me. I had the honor of meeting AstralCrux and her friend for the first time. Saw eleven, Eevee, StormKnight, Dusty. Met Dusty's roommate Kathryn (sp?). Saw, but didn't know how to approach/engage in convo Worms in Wombs. Cuddled Tits McGee--it was good to see you and Charlie. And, goodness, MinaRose, it's always good to see you! Nice to meet Marlene, too. Saw XillaToxic selling shots. Got to hang and dance with beanwater, one of my most favorite people! Ha! I get to see you twice next weekend! Said my hellos to Darque Metallion and hugged Enishi and Tanuki. Met CalicoKitty--welcome to DGN! Marc gave me a lollipop. Thanks. My dentist loves you. Saw Mean Salley in his Merry Man of the Woods costume. And I know I met and saw more people, but my brain is fickle and easily overwhelmed. So sorry! But I had fun, so much fun! Let's have a repeat next week, shall we?

Grrr!! I missed you too?? Damn sharks.

I danced right next to you. Hee hee.

I think I saw you at the bar for a moment.

I was pretty incognito myself, though not really...but not at all in anything like I usually wear so I definitely threw a few people off.

You looked amazing--sorry I didn't get a chance to say "hi." Date was ready to go (no play-on-words intended). :)

And Finny i owe you big time HONEY! You are the greatest :unworthy: !

Anytime, love.

:kiss

...and I know I saw Fin briefly...

I can has dance wichoo?

;)

Photo attached & this year's jack-o-lantern (just for fun)....

xo

post-2764-125727978432_thumb.jpg

post-2764-125728000552_thumb.jpg

Edited by Fin

You looked amazing--sorry I didn't get a chance to say "hi." Date was ready to go (no play-on-words intended). :)

Aww I can't get it to open the pics...damn computer.

I looked anything but amazing...so casual and boring looking! :p Probably all of 5 people in the whole place recognized my silly anime costume too. Yuck. XP

Very very crowded,took forever to get a damn drink,really annoying when people hang at the bar and are not ordering anything,if your not buying a drink GTF out of the way!!also don't remember much after the long island that I should have not slammed.