Video/Photo Shoot **Please Read**

Lillylu29

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Depending on when you plan on doing the second one, I might be able to bring the hearse along. I'd like to do my own bit with a cemetery and a few of us taking out my casket to lay it in front of a sweet stone/statue. But I am all for the next time you are doing up a skit.

Depending on when you plan on doing the second one, I might be able to bring the hearse along. I'd like to do my own bit with a cemetery and a few of us taking out my casket to lay it in front of a sweet stone/statue. But I am all for the next time you are doing up a skit.

Thats would Be frickin awesome! you know how to get ahold of me, let me know when you are free :)

:cry

soon Gimp soon! just cause I wanna see some fire breathing :drool

Sounds fun. I'm interested :) I wish i had seen this thread last week!

hermmm I thought I had told you since you lived close to where we were going... sorry hun :( next time :)

as soon as I hear back from a few select people about their sceduals I will post a date :bunny:

Edited by Lillylu29

Maybe we can get shots of you being punished. LOL

tehehehe -wink-

what i plan on doing though is getting the 4 of you from yesterday again and doing that 1 shot where you were all talking about food but do it for like 1.5-2 minutes so I can roll the credits over it

Yay!!! More watermelon!

Great pics!! Can't wait to see your creation Slogo! :)

Thanks

BTW We are still looking for volunteers. If anyone wants to be in let me or Lilylu29 know. And if you don't, ask around to see who would. (seriously the thing is going to be like 2:30 and we can't have the same people in every shot)