Riot at brlington coat factory

I'm like, "What the fuck could possess someone to such ends?"

...then, I read this...

Brown, 44, was arrested on three outstanding warrants for aggravated menacing, misuse of a 911 system and causing false alarms. She was jailed late Wednesday, but no charges had been filed against her related to the coat store chaos pending a mental health evaluation.

DAMN!

Edited by Rev.Reverence

watch she will get off cause she's now mental....

...in my professional opinion (as a 'crazy' not a 'Doc') she's madd as a loon, & has been so for some time...

{edit to add:}

...if you think that hangin' around a psych ward for 6-18 months is getting off...it really just seems as though you've never been there.... :dry:

Edited by Rev.Reverence

Huh...the riots in stores are happening sooner and sooner when before they usually waited until a few weeks before and after Christmas...good thing I only work in the store warehouse where customers are not allowed. Maybe it is time to take some self defense to work with me...like a nut cup and a helmet.

This is the reason more and more I am shopping with my friend, Mr. Internet.

Yes...but some of these people can get into deeper credit trouble with Mr. Internet and they were before.

On the other hand when you shop with Mr. Internet you may look at as many females as you want while you shop with getting slapped or yelled at...

Guest Megalicious

:huh:

People are so fucked up.

Indeed.

What I can't believe is the way people acted when they didn't realize they were getting "free stuff"- grow the fuck up people and have some common dignity.

At least the crazy woman did it because she is fucking crazy and chemically imbalanced. These are grown adults, that are suppose to have morals. What kind of example does this set when this is acceptable? They all should have been charged... it is despicable. :ralph