[06/04, Sat] DGN Aftermath

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had a fuckin blast, thanx for the vicodin DollarDave, that defintely boosted up my good time hehe and it was kewl to see you and your wife again. It was kewl to see my friend jason again who bought me a yagar bomb afterwards. There was so much excitment going on around the club it was great!! I'll post who I saw later right now im really tired and need ta catch up on a few Z's.

Oh and for davion and belle morte, hopefully things work out for you guys and all is well.

The sun just risen up and now its time for me to crawl in my slumber.

Was there and saw many DGN'ers.

I was "early" ..... 11PM. Only DollarDave, Crank and DarkChylde were there initially. Evetually a lot of others showed up.

I had the pleasure of meeting Troy for the first time. He made me blush with his warm and friendly greetings... :blushing Also met Sybil... Charming and gorgeous!!

Umm.. Lessee... I also met:

The Lady

dyynotmite (sp)

Meg3

AceofHearts

BlackSunday

I'm sure others too but names escape me.

I danced most of the time... the only reason I stopped was my knees screaming at me. (I rode my bike 43 miles earlier in the day...so I think I have a good excuse to be tired.. Hehhe) Got home about 4:30AM

I had a great conversation with Nienna about her corset making and other topics.. Her latest looked fantastic on her... :grin

That's all..

It was way hot in there my girl passed out early had her sleep in the car new psychiatric meds I met and seen.

DarkChylde - Glad u enjoyed the vic u were way wasted by the end of the night glad u met wifeypoo shes cool

Crank - Great seeing u as always u and Rambo were one of the few that seen wifey b4 she konked out aint she sexy

CircleDragn - Erin u looked so hot you're so busty scored herself a beer off double d

Paperhearts - Paul you're always cool as hell u spilled beer on me no rails tonight tho eh heh

Dynomiite - Definitely sexier in person and a nice lady your sis was cute too

BS9 - Your a really cool dude

Troy - Was that wifey with u?

Nienna - OMG you were so good lookin with that corset I like your lip spike

Tripp - Cool gloves man

Daavion - Great seeing u you're always nice

Bella Morte - Pretty as usual Daevions a lucky guy

GmeofChance-Nice fellow we chatted briefly

Somedanguy-Nice meeting u bro first time I believe

Msterbeau - Glad we had some stuff in common being a dad is hard you were really nice

Bestwestpro-Nice seeing u again as always

Meg3 - Sexy as always and funny

Jarod - You're always really pleasant to be around.

Goth Broks - You're a cool dude man.

Guest Megalicious

Well I had a really good time, both before CC and after here are some of the people I had the pleasure to see lastnight..

Paperhearts--- PAUL YOU ROCK SO MUCH!!! and I had such a good time with you before CC!!! we should really do it again sometime!

Dark (RAM)- good to see you even if you were double fisting it lol

Black Sunday--- It was nice to meet you for the first time and ill send you what i need to send you lol

Troy- always nice to see you

Davion-- Nice to see you this week

Bella- =)

Msterbeau- nice to meet you

Tripp - didnt see you much lol

AMY SN -nice to meet you and your friend ......

Crank ::hugs::::

Goth Brooks : YOU RULE!

Dollardave =)

Nienna

Jarod

If i forgot anyone im sorry... Im still not awake lol ... but ill remember and edit the post .. nice to see eveyone !!!!

it was so nice to meet everyone, see you all at city club next time

actually because of dollardave's entertainment value (and DD you do RULE) I think I will have to start making the trek on a more regular basis. Dave thanks for the stories, I hope you have more, so I can keep coming back to LCC. But seriously everyone I met was so great, thanks so much for the conversations, see you all soon!

Goth Brooks : YOU RULE!

Yes, yes, tis true.. I shan't deny.

I need to hurry up and pay off my taxes so I can do the hotel thing more often, last night was by far the most fun.

HOT as hell though.. no more jacket for me for awhile.

Meg- Love you, even with your pink clothes.

Jarod- good seeing you again.. when you gonna dance with me? :blushing

BlackSunday and Dynomite- nice meeting the both of you.

Nienna- You are more stunning in person.. sorry I just stared, tall beautiful women intimidate the hell out of me :doh

Amy- I had a great time relaxing with you and Becca von Bosom :tongue:, hope you both got home safely. Can't wait to see you again, now you can't be too shy to talk to me. :happy:

SomeGuyNamedDanSupposedlyThoughIHaven'tSeenProof- Had fun chilling with you and the ladies.. had fun playing with your nipples. More people need those things pierced.

Tripp- always a blast shooting the shit with you.

Rambo- the same! great times man, glad you had a fun night.

Troy- Hope that apple juice worked, it worked great for me.. next time it's my treat.

Miss Dragonis- Beautiful as usual, I love watching you dance. :whistling

Balloon man- no balloon suit :( Ah well, you're still a cool guy to hang out with.. I guess =(

Miss Morte- Sorry for the horrible singing.. and the beer bath. :tear But I got you to smile, and that made my night happy. :happy:

As I said, last night was the last for awhile. I'm glad it was a great time, it's going to make me miss you all :tear , but I shall return, maybe even before the end of the month (doubtful).

At least I have all you beautiful people on the internet to keep me company. :grin

Guest Game of Chance

Went, had a blast...spent all day playing kickball with a hangover :wink

BlackSunday9, Dyno, her sister and I went down together...which was an adventure of itself.

Ok...who'd I see/meet:

Sybil

Nienna

Troy

Dollar Dave

SomeDanGuy

but only for a short time with everyone...much drunken dancing was going on that night...like i said had a blast...hope to do it again soon

:grin tons of fun, as usual..

i saw/met::

Crank

DarkChylde

BlackSunday~ briefly, and finally..

dynomiiiiite

Daevion

Troy~ :wink good to finally meet you (i throw my head back, giggling, and blow you a kiss)

PaperHearts

GameOfChance~ Steve, i am glad to see you around again.. we need some qt sometime soon..

CrunchyPickle~ KEVIN!!!!!!!! :grin

MsterBeau~ :grin

KisstheMidget~ very brief, i noticed you had stuff you were tending to

i spent alot of time on the dance floor hanging out with my "buzz" thanks to the lovely Anita and the "rainbows" she made me.. yummie drink.. i recommend it..

..spent alot of time with friends that arent on DGN as of yet...

all in all, fun night..

see ya'll soon.

It was a good time. I saw, conversed with, and or stalked all of the following:

DarkChylde-Glad to see you rockin' as usual =)

Crank & co-Good to see you again, a pleasure as always :cool

SomeDanGuy-try to stay outta trouble(ie dark corners) next time :laughing

Troy-Glad to see you having a good time bro :grin

Senay & co- lovely as usual :swoon:swoon

Daevion-Nice new threads :cool

Best WestPro-nice talking to you again =)

Meg-happy belated b-day festivities were in full swing :laughing

Jarod-wished I'd have gotten there earlier, you got off easy this time. LOL :wink

Saga- Nice to meet you, if even for a moment.

BlackSunday-nice talking to you & Good to meet you too :grin

Dyno & co you & your sis were lovely, thank your parents for me. :swoon:swoon

GothBrooks-Good to see you hanging tough late :cool

MasterBeau-caught up with you for a moment. =)

Tripp-yes, I'm still keeping my eye out on the site. :wink

GameofChance-nice to meet ya. :cool

BellaMorte-saw ya, but never caught up with you. :blushing

DollarDave-you were on the go as usual :cool

Nienna-stunning in the new corset, sorry 'bout the drool & pawprints. :woot: Not!

TheLady-Glad to see you again doll. :wink

Saechalyn-Good to see you at CC and here again. :grin

Luthien-Good to see you again buddy :cool

Xaina-good to see your lovely self again. :whistling

I may have missed one or two of you that i actually did bump into...so spank me next time you see me if I missed ya here. I had a couple in me, what can I say??? :blushing

Hope to see you all again soon. :cool

It was a good time.  I saw, conversed with, and or stalked all of the following:

DarkChylde-Glad to see you rockin' as usual =)

Crank & co-Good to see you again, a pleasure as always :cool

SomeDanGuy-try to stay outta trouble(ie dark corners) next time :laughing

Troy-Glad to see you having a good time bro :grin

Senay & co- lovely as usual :swoon  :swoon

Daevion-Nice new threads :cool

Best WestPro-nice talking to you again =)

Meg-happy belated b-day festivities were in full swing :laughing

Jarod-wished I'd have gotten there earlier, you got off easy this time.  LOL :wink

Saga- Nice to meet you, if even for a moment.

BlackSunday-nice talking to you & Good to meet you too :grin

Dyno & co you & your sis were lovely, thank your parents for me.  :swoon  :swoon

GothBrooks-Good to see you hanging tough late :cool

MasterBeau-caught up with you for a moment. =)

Tripp-yes, I'm still keeping my eye out on the site.  :wink

GameofChance-nice to meet ya. :cool

BellaMorte-saw ya, but never caught up with you. :blushing

DollarDave-you were on the go as usual :cool

Nienna-stunning in the new corset, sorry 'bout the drool & pawprints. :woot:  Not!

TheLady-Glad to see you again doll.  :wink

Saechalyn-Good to see you at CC and here again.  :grin

Luthien-Good to see you again buddy :cool

Xaina-good to see your lovely self again. :whistling

I may have missed one or two of you that i actually did bump into...so spank me next time you see me if I missed ya here. I had a couple in me, what can I say??? :blushing

Hope to see you all again soon. :cool

You get the "Better memory then an elephant award"... : :blink

Like I said, I had a good time! Although, after I left, somebody decided to be a jerk and reach under a friend's dress and start some shit. She was NOT happy and ended up pouring her water over the oaf's head and walking away. After that, the bouncers THREW his ass out. Some people!

wow, a couple people i know where complaining about being "touched" out of no where by people there too. i wonder what gives people the impression they can just touch you without your permission? jackasses.

no one did anything like that to me but people kept bumping into me, pretty hard actually some of the time, like i wasn't even there ;) i was a little surprised at the rudeness i witnessed over all (by the staff as well) but on the other hand when i have ever gone in the past i was on the dance floor ALL night. saturday i only danced to like 2 songs and hung out by the bar all night. so this could be something that has always happened but i never knew.

Like I said, I had a good time! Although, after I left, somebody decided to be a jerk and reach under a friend's dress and start some shit. She was NOT happy and ended up pouring her water over the oaf's head and walking away. After that, the bouncers THREW his ass out. Some people!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wow, I don't recall seeing that incident...but yeah thats typical of some people at CC.

Archived