The DGN Calendar Shots

I still want to do a shoot with Tomcat, but he's been hiding lately.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm around, drop me a line MsM. :whistling

I know. He's doing mine as far as I know. At least, I hope he still is.....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'll be here with bells on when you get here B. :woot:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nothing to do with whimping out, i just have so much on my plate right now i dont think i could get myself to be how i want to be in pics.  The only thing that would show up in the pics owuld be alot of stress, hurt, anger, and saddness. That's not how i want to be portrayed, i wear my emotions on my face/eyes like a  big bold sign i can't hide them well.

I just can't commit, if i get out n about and things fall into place then yes i will subit a pic, i just dotn want to be counted apon to do this as i dont think i can force my self to be accountable and follow through right now.

Life is just too hard right now.

lilith

Sorry things are a pain Lilith... =(

I meant no offense by my remarks... Hopefully things will get better and we'll get you in the calender...

We could make a Brenda-call....  Kinda like a duck call except when you blow it it says "Jeffffff...come here you big stud"  In a sultry voice, remarkably like Brenda's.  He'll come out.  :grin

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm sure that would work like a freakin' charm!

Sorry things are a pain Lilith...  =(

I meant no offense by my remarks...  Hopefully things will get better and we'll get you in the calender...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I took no offense.

I too hope things get better soon. I am sure they will.

Lilith

• 2 months later...

Due to a lack of interest, we're not doing it. Sad, but that's just how it is. Thank you, though.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I understand but if it gets going again, i'm interested in one. If swords are ever needed for pics, I have 12, mostly samurai swords that I am willing to bring to a shoot for use.

Anyone getting shot? Been shot? How about updates, my lovelies!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I got shot a couple times in the head back in my 2nd tour of 'Nam.. Haven't been shot at lately except that time in downtown.. But I busted caps and called my clean-up guy named Giovanni.

As far as updates go, I don't give a fuck about the updates. Yayuh.

-B

:nut

Archived