DECLARE YOUR INDEPENDENCE @ the UNDERGROUND

that rhymed! :)

I try, sometimes I fly, sometimes others cry, mostly tho, I do, what I can, for all of U, not da man.

hahahah . . . .

M N M & the other rappers have no worries about me, im not a rapper, just someone who likes to change things up every now and then.

In my family, you have to be quick with it, so I thank my crazzy ass family for all of my limited skillz. LOL

Yo, yo, i got no flow, just a joe, trying to make U go.

hahahaha . . . .

I try, sometimes I fly, sometimes others cry, mostly tho, I do, what I can, for all of U, not da man.

hahahah . . . .

M N M & the other rappers have no worries about me, im not a rapper, just someone who likes to change things up every now and then.

In my family, you have to be quick with it, so I thank my crazzy ass family for all of my limited skillz. LOL

Yo, yo, i got no flow, just a joe, trying to make U go.

hahahaha . . . .

ilu!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Crazy peeps need to learn to keep their mouths shut bout stuffs they don't know! :p

THE JULY 4TH SHOW IS CANCELED - DUE TO TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES THERE WILL NOT BE A SHOW. I ENCOURAGE EVERYONE TO COME OUT TO THE JULY 10TH SHOW AT THE RITZ AND LOOK FOR SHOWS IN THE FUTURE.

Is that just your band or all of them?

Actually, all the bands for the evening have cancelled for the 4th. Sorry for those of you that had planned on coming out but the Underground still needs some work done. Robot says No and D:konstruct are doing a show at the Ritz with Fillmore Slim next Friday, the 10th. Chiasm will be headlining this show.

Emily from Chiasm rocks of course and Robot Says No has got a really cool industrial sound. Perhaps in the near future, we'll set this industrial/hip hop show in action. It really is a great group of guys. Johnny is working very hard to fix up the club for everyone. Stay tuned everyone and have a happy 4th!