"Official DGN BBQ!" - Harrison Twp

Is anyone bringing baked beans, yet? I make THE BEST. Lots of bacon on top, and plenty of sorghum in the sauce (yes, I still have sorghum syrup saved from last trip down south).....and I know you ALLLLLL love bacon. :biggrin:

I think we can safely say that WE NEED JINXY BEANS!! (I really like baked beans.)

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a little foggy on exactly how to get there. The general area is clear, and probably good enough for most people. (Thus why I think its clear enough to have posted as an actual DGN event) I added a google map to the topic post. Is that the correct spot?

But, OK so you get out to that area, then what is there? A "park" like a recreational facility? With an entrance? How do we get from there to the actual "point" ?

Just walk on the path in an Easternly direction (towards the water)...there is also a tram..it's like 50 cents (in Spanish that's centavos).....we will be there early...so you will be able to find it..I really mean it..you can see from 1 side of the point to the other...if you get lost...I WILL make fun...

We have always told our friends & Breatherens, "If you can not find the Congregation Of Frieks...we don't want you there."

...because, as implied..it is on a point...

I am going to be there at the crack of dawn catching fishes. So I will beat all of you there AND will have fish by the time anyone arrives. I win at being on top of things :tongue:. Constantin will probably be there fishing with me, but actually, I will probably have to ditch him at the last minute because there is no way in hell he will get up that early, it's impossible.

Unless my other plans fall thru I will not be in attendance :(
:sad:

OK peoples.. I see some of you already know what you are going to

bring.. That is awesome.. Please PM Me so I know for sure, that way I can start

a list on the initial post.

*~AHEM~*

Please do this now thanx..k?...K!...by 4 naow...

Is anyone bringing baked beans, yet? I make THE BEST. Lots of bacon on top, and plenty of sorghum in the sauce (yes, I still have sorghum syrup saved from last trip down south).....and I know you ALLLLLL love bacon. :biggrin:

Those will go good with the "Bomb" burritos I will be bringing.

If i can get my ass down there, which I think at this point is fairly likely... you all can laugh at my skinny white legs as i WILL be wearing SHORTS... Omg... Troy' Wearing Shorts is the first sign of the Apocalypse. Revelation 12:13.

Do they allow booze there? Kegger??? (actually I'm partial to girly drinks like Pina Coladas and Strawberry Daqiris)

If i can get my ass down there, which I think at this point is fairly likely... you all can laugh at my skinny white legs as i WILL be wearing SHORTS... Omg... Troy' Wearing Shorts is the first sign of the Apocalypse. Revelation 12:13.

Do they allow booze there? Kegger??? (actually I'm partial to girly drinks like Pina Coladas and Strawberry Daqiris)

I would say a KEG is not a great idea... I don't really know for sure about alcohol.. I've always drank there :p

Holy crap is that far away!

I won't say no for sure, but unless I can get a carload of people together who want to give me gas money (and those of you who have car-pooled with me before know I never ask for gas money) it looks pretty unlikely.

I won't say no for sure, but unless I can get a carload of people together who want to give me gas money (and those of you who have car-pooled with me before know I never ask for gas money) it looks pretty unlikely.

You drive to CC.. It's like The Club in the daytime :p

Well if you or anyone else wants a ride, I will be going through your area on my way. Just let me know.

Well if you or anyone else wants a ride, I will be going through your area on my way. Just let me know.

SEEN!

gothkytten can goto T-Lili's house...Reaper will pick them up...& can stop off for Troy.

...'cause I want to do shots of Scotch with Mr.Spiral!

Is there anything else I can plan, or fix up today? I'm on a fuckin' roll! with extra cheese & mayo!

...& thanx for voulenteering Reaper!

I would say a KEG is not a great idea... I don't really know for sure about alcohol.. I've always drank there :p

Yes, you can have alcohol, just not in glass bottles on the beach.

Edited by Chernobyl

SEEN!

gothkytten can goto T-Lili's house...Reaper will pick them up...& can stop off for Troy.

...'cause I want to do shots of Scotch with Mr.Spiral!

Is there anything else I can plan, or fix up today? I'm on a fuckin' roll! with extra cheese & mayo!

...& thanx for voulenteering Reaper!

... with pickles on the side?

I'm missing scotch shots, oh drat! Cross your fingers my passport doesn't get here in time :happy: shhh don't tell my wife I said that :sofa: