"Official DGN BBQ!" - Harrison Twp

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have always told our friends & Breatherens, "If you can not find the Congregation Of Frieks...we don't want you there."

:rofl::jamin

Nightgaunt and I will be there!!! Not sure what we'll be bringing yet, so I'll have to think on this one a little. I R SUCK at cooking, but I sure can buy a mean veggie burger!!! :w00t:

Can't wait to see everyone!!

I can't make it since I am still stuck in Korea.

Please, please, please tell me that there is a non-CC DGN function that I can take part in after October 18th when I return.

I am thinking of having a Halloween party that Friday before the holiday. So more than likely there will be a few around the area.

I am thinking of having a Halloween party that Friday before the holiday. So more than likely there will be a few around the area.
OOOO! I think we will have to make that one...ca't miss two Reaper parties in a row...that's DGNerate behavior, right there...I'll get a BB-sitter secured NOW! :w00t:

I'm having a party on Halloween (I decided as O_M_G made the post up there.) ;)...maybe not an "OFFICIAL DGN PARTY" (our house is certainly a humble one..but, who knows..we may move.)...but there will certainly be several Bros & Sises around, I'm sure. I'll be in touch ya'll...

...I hope you realized that Faygo is not a food group *runs*

REV I must beg to differ. Faygo is definately worthy of its own food group. Its up there with Vernor's, if you weren't here in Michigan you would miss it... My MLE misses it fiercely when she's doing the FLRF and TRF, sadly they don't have it there :(