"Official DGN BBQ!" - Harrison Twp

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, unless something changes I should be there with Reaper. Not sure what I am bringing yet, but it will be something that doesn't involve meat. Also, the store I work at is having a big sale on pop this week, so if someone is bringing a cooler (I don't have one, and I'm not buying one just for this) I could pick up a few 12 packs for those like me who want to stay away from the booze.

Are there enough places to sit, or should people bring lawn chairs, blankets, etc.?

:bunny:

YAY.. We will have a TygerLilli...

There are picnic benches, but chairs & blankets would be great as well.. I will be bringing some blankets.

I live right down 16 mile, so i'll be able to hop on my bike! see y'all there! ...I'll be the youngest one lol, just let me know where we'll be.

FYI: they just built a patio next to the golf course, has A LOT of tables and everything we need...

It's at the point.. It's the furthest you can go into the park w/o falling into the water :p

I live right down 16 mile, so i'll be able to hop on my bike! see y'all there! ...I'll be the youngest one lol, just let me know where we'll be.

FYI: they just built a patio next to the golf course, has A LOT of tables and everything we need...

Oh no...my 15-year-old son and 13-year-old daughter will be in attendance.

Are we swimming as well??