Clothing item needed to borrow for photo shoot...

What about a vintage 1940s cotton muslin, semi-pointy cup, fitted empire bodice, short full slip? :biggrin: It's about a vintage size 8 or 9, approximate measurements are 35C-24-38.

I have used this effectively in photographs, and it clings nicely when wet down.

Let me scare it up, and I'll post pics of the garment. I will need it returned promptly though, if you borrow it! It's part of my usual wardrobe.

Edited by jynxxxedangel

Also just came across a really cute champagne thin polyester 1970s-early 80s vintage teddy, with tap pant legs, and lace trim. Iz very "Farrah Fawcett" sexy. Would cling extremely noiccccely, if wet down.

I also have a turquoise "Grecian goddess"-type teddy, of the same vintage, made of a different polyester.

I still need to find that white slip, though! My invisible little sister must have been in my closet, again!

PM me for a photo of the slip, dear. I was going to post a pic of myself modeling it, but it was more racy than I am comfortable with! It just looks too damn good on me..seriously.

Champagne nylon/polyester teddy. It doesn't look like much laid out flat, but it's super-hawt on. Trust me. I dare not to model this one, as it shows serious sternum, nipple, and cleavage. The entire front is only held together by two small bow-shaped straps. The legs are boy-leg, trimmed in lace. This is a really cute outfit, especially on a girl with nice perky ones and a round bootie:

gallery_1079_828_17463.jpg

The turquoise blue Grecian goddess teddy. This one is very pretty, on a slender woman with a long torso. I'm too short and stacked for this outfit:

gallery_1079_828_7139.jpg

This is a GORGEOUS Victoria's Secret chemise. It's a see-through polyester georgette, with a pretty flower print all over. It has an empire shelf bodice, green satin buttons all down the front, and pretty green ribbon and lace details at the neckline and straps. It has princess seams, so it fits the contours of the body. The hem comes to lower hip on me, and I'm 5'3. This is a total knockout, and the photos do it no justice:

gallery_1079_828_28040.jpg

Edited by jynxxxedangel