What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

I called my coworker to get a rundown of what I will be walking back into and now my head is already spinning anticipating going back to hell next week. It is a stressful career choice but I have to accept the fact that not everyone can do it. I choose it for some reason so may as well do embrace and make the most of it. Remember the rewards.. Remember when I was unemployed, remember that I am what I am for a reason and I will somehow manage to get back and be better than I ever have been at this. 

Going shopping for some new shoes and a couple outfits will help. Lol

I am contemplating going to be my friend's husbands administrative assistant, book keeper, coffee girl..whatever.. I am already stressing about returning to the mental health field.. I would take a giant pay cut but I'd I lose what's left of my sanity burning myself out in all the drama of other people and things that I can not manifest as I am not god, what good am I to anyone? Social workers are only human, we cannot make housing appear, shelter have openings, force feed meds, undo addiction, and rewind time to take all the trauma and grief from a person, I can't even do that for myself. I am really sad about.

I'm stupid how could I think that I would be worthy of love or a lasting relationship, I'm not thin, not beautiful nor am I even sane. I have nothing anyone desires. Why do I even embarrass myself to think that I am a person worthy? So stupid.

Please listen to this song.  I hope it helps you as much as it helped me when I was in a bad place.  

https://youtu.be/_XAyQZSIXkc 

My mom said Steven Seagul died. I goggled it and found some info about an old hoax but nothing about him dying lately. 

If that were currently true, we would know around here because my brother would be utterly devastated.  The death of Steven Seagal or Chuck Norris would wipe him out for a bit. 

I am thinking people that say money doesn't buy happiness have never had to go hungry cause like I remember when we were kids and we didn't have food but like the next day we had food... We were the happiest little fuckers you could see.

Anyone that says money don't buy happiness IMO has probably never been broke.

Also, antidepressants cost money.. Antidepressants are supposed to improve your mood, so..

Technically, money can, in fact buy happiness. Just saying.

Edited by kat

I am thinking people that say money doesn't buy happiness have never had to go hungry cause like I remember when we were kids and we didn't have food but like the next day we had food... We were the happiest little fuckers you could see.

Anyone that says money don't buy happiness IMO has probably never been broke.

Also, antidepressants cost money.. Antidepressants are supposed to improve your mood, so..

Technically, money can, in fact buy happiness. Just saying.

They say that money doesn't buy happiness, but money does buy a wave runner.  Have you ever seen an unhappy person on a wave runner?  LOL

They say that money doesn't buy happiness, but money does buy a wave runner.  Have you ever seen an unhappy person on a wave runner?  LOL

Words to live by. That definitely brought a smile to my face this morning...thanks...

gallery_4589_1202_145.jpg

I'm stupid how could I think that I would be worthy of love or a lasting relationship, I'm not thin, not beautiful nor am I even sane. I have nothing anyone desires. Why do I even embarrass myself to think that I am a person worthy? So stupid.

Humans were created to love and to be loved but we have distorted what the meaning of love is. How can we love another if we hate ourselves and how can we accept love from another if we despise ourselves? Such is the path to destruction.

Love is patient and is kind. Love does not envy. Love does not brag or boast of itself nor is arrogant. Love does not behave unseemly nor seeks her own, is not easily provoked, thinks no evil, does not rejoice in wrongdoing, but rejoices in the truth. 

Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never fails.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic